OKW Sept 2020 Not Available?

Gurt

Original Poster
Hi all, sorry if I am missing something glaringly obvious but is there a reason OKW is not available for September 2020 I have had a reminder email that the free dining offer has to be booked by next month but when I put my dates in the only resort with 1 BR villas that comes up is the Riviera Resort and I don't have that kind of money, I know I wouldn't be able to book my flights yet but I am not sure why OKW isn't showing as a resort option.

Janir

Are you only interested in 1 bed Villas? AKL is showing 1 bedroom units from Spet 6th - 13 as a sample week.

Gurt

Original Poster
Are you only interested in 1 bed Villas? AKL is showing 1 bedroom units from Spet 6th - 13 as a sample week.
I hadn't realised that AKL had that style of room layout, thank you for the suggestion.

Gurt

Original Poster
it might be to far out? maybe ? that does not sound right I'm with you on this one!
The offer has dates from January to October so I thought that September prices may be up by now we have stayed there on 2 previous visits and have always booked early.

correcaminos

Probably just too far out. They likely haven't just loaded cash into the system. For a second I thought "Um we cannot book yet!!!" and then realized it was cash. DVC is not used to doing it that early LOL

Gurt

Original Poster
I always thought we booked over 12 months in advance but now I think about it properly we always book our flights at the same time so must only book 11 months out which fits with OKW being a DVC property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom