OKW, AK, or BLT

mlayton144

I don’t get the love for OKW, it’s really not the best at anything , and it’s food situation is probably the worst on property (unless you plan on cooking). Pretty much everywhere you can walk you will see cars and buses parked or driving by. Unless you have a car , the transportation is all bus with a large internal bus loop. Forget walking anywhere unless close to hospitality house. Pools are nothing special.

If I had to pick something appealing for my group, I guess it would cheap to use with points and rooms are large. Also only resort with a sauna for those 95 degrees days in July

Chip Chipperson

I don’t get the love for OKW, it’s really not the best at anything , and it’s food situation is probably the worst on property (unless you plan on cooking). Pretty much everywhere you can walk you will see cars and buses parked or driving by. Unless you have a car , the transportation is all bus with a large internal bus loop. Forget walking anywhere unless close to hospitality house. Pools are nothing special.

If I had to pick something appealing for my group, I guess it would cheap to use with points and rooms are large. Also only resort with a sauna for those 95 degrees days in July

OKW is definitely better with a car. I stayed there without one and didn't love it. Then I stayed there with one and loved it. I like the larger rooms, the number of pools, the laid -back atmosphere, Olivia's, and the proximity to Disney Springs. QS dining options aren't great, but you can mobile order from Olivia's and get better food or drive 3 minutes to Disney Springs and have a ton of options.

correcaminos

Rooms are the bonus. It is very quiet and relaxing. With the villas cooking in room was a focus. The main pool with sauna is nice. We like it and how not cramped it feels. We own at OKW to get the Peninsular HH area when possible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom