OKW 2 Br or AoA lion king suite?

DianaMB333

Original Poster
Where would you recommend to stay?
we are a party of 4 adults and 1 kid (6yrs), on a high occupancy date (Oct 1-3), visiting mostly mk and ep
Thanks,

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
For the space and the best bang for your buck OKW.
AOA suites are well themed but at a deluxe cost with value amenities.

Although neither appear to be available for those dates at the moment.

Last edited:
The AoA lion king suite was the most fun room I've ever stayed at (comparing against deluxe DVC) and the pool is fun too. Having said that, I'd suggest AoA for a party of 2 adults and the rest kids...but with 4 adults and 1 kid I'd go the 2 bedroom route.

DianaMB333

Original Poster
I am debating between the theme (probably the one time we would do this suite), but mostly which one could have best (easiest) transportation from the parks those days…

I have read that the several stops at OKW involves a longer commute … is it truly that inconvenient vs AoA?

MorphinePrince

I am debating between the theme (probably the one time we would do this suite), but mostly which one could have best (easiest) transportation from the parks those days…

I have read that the several stops at OKW involves a longer commute … is it truly that inconvenient vs AoA?
We've had nothing but positive transportation experiences at OKW. Most, if not all, of the villas are near to a bus stop. Of course if you're at the back of the rewrote there is slightly longer ride.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

For those dates transportation to and from anywhere could be inconvenient.
In the case that you're looking to get to MK or EPCOT quickly I'd either stay at an MK area resort or an EPCOT area resort so that at least you can easily walk to one or the other if all else fails.
If you're set on staying at OKW or AOA you may want to consider just using ride share if the buses/skyliner seem to be backed up.

crawale

Where would you recommend to stay?
we are a party of 4 adults and 1 kid (6yrs), on a high occupancy date (Oct 1-3), visiting mostly mk and ep
Thanks,
Stayed in a Nemo Suite with 3 grandsons - 11,9 and 7 and they loved it. 2 bathrooms so they could have their own and rooms were so close to the Skyliner, the pool and the restaurant. The Skyliner when it is working is the fastest option for Epcot and HS. OKW can be difficult regarding transport unless you have a car and frankly driving and parking at the parks is not my thing.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have a room block at the Contemporary and at Caribbean Beach which will both sleep 5 that include your dates if you are interested.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom