Ohh..So P.O'd right now...

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
I'm not a morning person.
Went to bed late last night (playing walking dead tell tale game with my son until 2am) I know my bad staying up late when I gotta get up early...but spending time with my son and the Walking Dead combined are too much to pass up.
So.....
I Get up at 5:30 so I can get on online at 6am to rock out some 180(+10) ADRs for our September trip. I'm thinking Garden Grill, I'm thinking, Ohana', I'm thinking Cali Grill I'm thinking...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh what..what? Where am I? Oh yeah I woke up at this godforsaken hour so I could enjoy some BOG....some Whispering Canyon..you get the point..
but....I purposely didn't put any coffee in my system so I could hopefully get 'er done in about 20 minutes and be catching some zzzzzz by 6:30 - 6: 45..

My Disney BAD Experience....is giving me this load of horse crap:

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

when I try to find a table past 180 days.
Now I have to wait until 7am to get on the horn with WDWdining!!??

Ok I'm breaking down and getting some java into my system.
No I don't mean the plug in into my browser...I mean coffee into my body.

Anyway --- this is obviously a First World Problem...nothing to see here.
My rant is done.

Things are kinda quiet and peaceful at this hour...who knew....

ok coffee's done and almost 7...I'll check in with you peeps later.

ShookieJones

Original Poster
One minute until 7am EST. Start calling now. :)
All over that.
I had to wait until 7am exactly...kept redialing...then had to wade through this automated spiel and now I'm on hold with that BLOWN OUT music blaring into my earhole.
Did they record that music off a turntable with a radio shack mike right up the speaker...unreal.

Still waiting for a human....

ShookieJones

Original Poster
I think they're playing the Indy theme right now but it's hard to tell because they apparently have the "on hold" music being piped through
a glass of water....WOOSH....WOOSH...distortion...
Yeah it's Indy, a very adventurous theme this...it's making me want to swing from a rope...but because of the sound quality and because I can't make my ADR..
It' not swinging from a rope in the way Indy would....

"DID YOU KNOW THAT NOW DISNEY OFFERS PHOTO PASS PLUS.....BLAH BLAH"

ShookieJones

Original Poster
Wow...what an EXPERIENCE that was. Finally got a human. The CM on the phone was kind and helpful as they always are - top notch customer service as always there.
But man o man the lengths you have to go through when I should be able to log onto my PC an just rip through it and get back to bed!!?

This is what I ended up with:
  • The Wave
  • Garden Grill
  • BOG
  • Whispering Canyon
  • Liberty Tree
  • Ohana
  • Brown Derby (tried to get Cali Grill) but with the refurb their not in the 'system' so I will try to swap this one out if I can at some point.

I did make a point to mention the poor quality of the "on hold" music and the cumbersomeness of the "My Disney Experience" website to the CM.
I also noted it on survey after completing the call, AND I put together a nice little communication to wdw.guest.communication@disneyworld.com
telling them about my AWESOME experience with what I think will be a MARVELOUS 'Next Gen' experience.

Ahhh they got my money again this year...I don't know why I bother complaining with words when I should be doing it with my wallet.
I'll hold off on any further complaining and we'll see what happens once I experience this all first hand this September.

You got one more shot Mickey...;)

Alright gonna try to hit the hay for an hour.

Later early risers! Night owls signing off -

PEACE!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Went to bed late last night (playing walking dead tell tale game with my son until 2am) I know my bad staying up late when I gotta get up early...but spending time with my son and the Walking Dead combined are too much to pass up.
So.....
I Get up at 5:30 so I can get on online at 6am to rock out some 180(+10) ADRs for our September trip. I'm thinking Garden Grill, I'm thinking, Ohana', I'm thinking Cali Grill I'm thinking...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh what..what? Where am I? Oh yeah I woke up at this godforsaken hour so I could enjoy some BOG....some Whispering Canyon..you get the point..
but....I purposely didn't put any coffee in my system so I could hopefully get 'er done in about 20 minutes and be catching some zzzzzz by 6:30 - 6: 45..

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

My rant is done.

Ugh, nothing makes me go more crazy then getting the dining errors on your 180 days! And here's the weird part, I only get them on the 180 days! If I was to hop on at 93 days, fine...57 days, no problem, 12 days, again, fine. But at 180 days....it never freaking works!! And I always end up calling!

coachwnh

So.....

My rant is done.

Seems to be the theme here the last 2 weeks. I hope you still get what you want. And I hope WDW reservation system gets fixed. and fast!

EDIT: Just saw your list. Still looks good. Enjoy!

DisneyDebNJ

Wow...what an EXPERIENCE that was. Finally got a human. The CM on the phone was kind and helpful as they always are - top notch customer service as always there.
But man o man the lengths you have to go through when I should be able to log onto my PC an just rip through it and get back to bed!!?

• The Wave
  • Garden Grill
  • BOG
  • Whispering Canyon
  • Liberty Tree
  • Ohana
  • Brown Derby (tried to get Cali Grill) but with the refurb their not in the 'system' so I will try to swap this one out if I can at some point.

I did make a point to mention the poor quality of the "on hold" music and the cumbersomeness of the "My Disney Experience" website to the CM.
I also noted it on survey after completing the call, AND I put together a nice little communication to wdw.guest.communication@disneyworld.com
telling them about my AWESOME experience with what I think will be a MARVELOUS 'Next Gen' experience.

Ahhh they got my money again this year...I don't know why I bother complaining with words when I should be doing it with my wallet.
I'll hold off on any further complaining and we'll see what happens once I experience this all first hand this September.

PEACE!!
Shookie, your ADR list looks great!! Your patience paid off, you were able to get BOG, Ohana and Liberty Tree Tavern!! Well done!!!!

rufio

This is why I love DVC member services! Before I realized I could make reservations through them I had the same problem getting CRT! I got online to do it and it wouldn't work so I had to call the lovely Dining folk at Disney and got to listen to the same hold music as you. Lovely! I'm glad you got the ADRs you want! I hope you enjoy BOG!

Figgy1

Premium Member

• The Wave
  • Garden Grill
  • BOG
  • Whispering Canyon
  • Liberty Tree
  • Ohana

PEACE!!
Woo Hoo your list looks great! Almost worth going through what you did to get it!:)

ShookieJones

Original Poster
Seems to be the theme here the last 2 weeks. I hope you still get what you want. And I hope WDW reservation system gets fixed. and fast!

EDIT: Just saw your list. Still looks good. Enjoy!

Oh dear! I feel for you! BUT think of the end result!

Keep going Shookie you can do it!

I've had the same problem the last few days trying to do on line check in, it isn't playing!

Good persistence!!
I got BOG but at 9:20pm...I guess I shouldn't complain considering many people cannot get a reservation but that's late. o_O

Woo Hoo your list looks great! Almost worth going through what you did to get it!:)

Your posts made me laugh! Very good description o the on hold music!!! Glad it worked out in the end! Great ADRs!!!

This is why I love DVC member services! Before I realized I could make reservations through them I had the same problem getting CRT! I got online to do it and it wouldn't work so I had to call the lovely Dining folk at Disney and got to listen to the same hold music as you. Lovely! I'm glad you got the ADRs you want! I hope you enjoy BOG!

Ugh, nothing makes me go more crazy then getting the dining errors on your 180 days! And here's the weird part, I only get them on the 180 days! If I was to hop on at 93 days, fine...57 days, no problem, 12 days, again, fine. But at 180 days....it never freaking works!! And I always end up calling!

One minute until 7am EST. Start calling now. :)

Shookie, your ADR list looks great!! Your patience paid off, you were able to get BOG, Ohana and Liberty Tree Tavern!! Well done!!!!

Thanks for the moral support everyone :) .
It looks like this type of thing is common place and again I'm keeping in perspective..totally a FIRST WORLD PROBLEM...
Plus as mentioned I was working on about 3-4 hours of sleep so I was a bit unreasonable...haha..
For the record I never got back to sleep this morning.

I ended up totally wired and decide to just stick it out.

I got a bunch of stuff done and it was barely noon. That's how the other half lives huh?

I ain't gonna lie....around 1:30 - 2 :00 the crash started coming on....and will tell you -- I took the most powerful of power naps the world has ever known.

There is still an indentation in my couch I hit it so hard.

Same thing I went through last Sunday. Luckily, I got everything I wanted. When are you going?

September 26th - Through October 3rd ( we tacked on a couple off days at the end of the vaca and are doing universal, seaworld and discovery cove so we're in Orlando until the 6th

Here are the times for those of you who care:

The Wave - 7:30 PM Thurs
Garden Grill - 5:30 Fri
BOG 6:10 Sat
WC: 5:25 Sun
Liberty Tree 6:20 Mon
Ohana' - 6:25 Tues
Brown Derby 5:45 Wed

Going to Rita's for some Ice Cream or custard...whatever they call it...It's springtime people..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom