O'Hana reservation needed (possible swap)

Disney.Mike

Original Poster
If anyone has an O'Hana dinner reservation for July 6th and would like to swap it for Hoop De Doo, PM me. We are a group of 5.... Our reservation is for the 6PM show. OHana only has openings after 9Pm which is to late.

MrHappy

I second the touringplan function, it's great.
But can you really "swap" reservations with other people somehow? I never heard of this.

DisneyJill

But can you really "swap" reservations with other people somehow? I never heard of this.

You can’t “swap,” so much as essentially cancel at the same time and then be waiting to grab the cancelled reservation. :)

nickys

Premium Member
You can’t “swap,” so much as essentially cancel at the same time and then be waiting to grab the cancelled reservation. :)
And hope no one else grabs it at the same time.

I did this for someone on here a while ago. They were desperately looking for something for a special trip, and I snagged one at what would have been the middle of the night in the US. We then coordinated me dropping it and she picked it up.

The other way to do it relies on trust. You book it and then give them the reservation number and your name. They then check in with your name. You’re trusting they won’t do a no show so you get charged. I know people have done this for each other over on Touring Plans.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Also I know this is not relevant and super-pernickety. Its not an Irish Pub. The restaurant is 'Ohana.

It got me. I thought wait.....is that some new Irish place at Disney. Not knocking the OP at all. I just thought it funny since I clicked on it expecting one thing and got the other. Then thought "Oh, Ohana". Then was a little disappointed. Kinda of like a previous post titled "Solo Dining". A Han Solo Character meal.....great! - But alas, it wasn't the case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom