News Ohana reopening July 9th

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Is that their official account?
Yes.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 1.17.43 PM.png

Wendy Pleakley

Remove two beloved menu items. Cause outrage. Bring back the cheap one. Rubes are overjoyed.

Exactly.

What are the conversations like?

"We added a shrimp casserole so guests will get full quicker and eat far less expensive shrimp, but they're more upset by the noodles which already cost us very little to make."

Like, talk about playing into their hands.

Weather_Lady

Exactly.

"We added a shrimp casserole so guests will get full quicker and eat far less expensive shrimp, but they're more upset by the noodles which already cost us very little to make."

Totally.

The masses have forgotten what their other (and higher) objective should have been. I'm reminded of that scene in The Birdcage when Armand grabs the soup from the kitchen before the final ingredient is added, and Agador is left wailing, "WAAAIT! There's SHRIIIIMPS!" The 'Ohana revolutionaries cannot rest simply because they "won" back an 8-cent portion of ramen in place of a 5-cent portion of rice: they must not forget the shrimps! THE WAR IS NOT OVER! ;)

essastyew.png

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Exactly.

I'm wondering if there's an issue with the show kitchen, whether it's COVID related or staffing. Even the chicken is described as "roasted" now, not grilled. I'm wondering if they're just cooking everything in batches in the back until they get their kitchen staffed up again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom