O'hana for Thanksgiving

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
Going to Universal for Thanksgiving week, but the family wants to do O'hana for thanksgiving dinner. Anyone go this past November? What are the menu offerings? The same? Whats the prices like? We can make ressies in less than 2 weeks, wanted to get some opinions on it. Thanks so much in advanced.

alissafalco

Ohana was my favorite meal in all of WDW! However you better make ADR's ASAP because you won't be able to get a ressie 2 weeks before. It books up fast.

Prince-1

We went there for dinner several years ago and were told when we sat down that the regular menu was not being served and that they only had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. We were SO angry. Nobody mentioned this when we made the reservation over the phone and also when we checked in. We talked to a manager and they got us in next door at Kona's where they were serving there entire menu.

disney4life2008

We went there for dinner several years ago and were told when we sat down that the regular menu was not being served and that they only had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. We were SO angry. Nobody mentioned this when we made the reservation over the phone and also when we checked in. We talked to a manager and they got us in next door at Kona's where they were serving there entire menu.

Interesting. I would be livid. I know people go to WDW for Thanksgiving and Christmas but if I plan to be there on the exact holiday the last thing I want is traditional anything. I am on vacation feed me the disney bad stuff (well you know good but bad for us, lol). Thanksgiving 2009 my dinner consisteted of a turkey leg, 3 dole whips, and an amazing day at MK ha ha :D

Prince-1

Interesting. I would be livid. I know people go to WDW for Thanksgiving and Christmas but if I plan to be there on the exact holiday the last thing I want is traditional anything. I am on vacation feed me the disney bad stuff (well you know good but bad for us, lol). Thanksgiving 2009 my dinner consisteted of a turkey leg, 3 dole whips, and an amazing day at MK ha ha :D

Yeah we were upset. If we would have been told when we made the reservation then we could have made different plans. We sat down at our table and then found out. We did get to eat at Kona Café which we enjoy and we got a free app and dessert but we were still angered at the situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom