O'Hana Changes?

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I am looking forward to going to O'Hana on my next trip for their all-you-can-eat menu, like I have done in the past. When booking my trip for the end of May, the CM taking the reservation stated that O'Hana would be changing to an a la carte menu. I didn't realize the effects of this at first, so I called back later to confirm. The CM then told me that prices would increase to $35 per person on May 24. However, she also said that O'Hana is currently a family style a la carte restaurant. She was not aware of what the change would be between now and then.

So does anyone know if O'Hana will be changed from All You Can Eat to individual items?

disney4life2008

Hi everyone! I am looking forward to going to O'Hana on my next trip for their all-you-can-eat menu, like I have done in the past. When booking my trip for the end of May, the CM taking the reservation stated that O'Hana would be changing to an a la carte menu. I didn't realize the effects of this at first, so I called back later to confirm. The CM then told me that prices would increase to $35 per person on May 24. However, she also said that O'Hana is currently a family style a la carte restaurant. She was not aware of what the change would be between now and then.

So does anyone know if O'Hana will be changed from All You Can Eat to individual items?

I think you are being charged the Holiday pricing

Otherwise, they better not touch Ohana. However, they can cook the red meet longer.

Phonedave

How can you have a family style a la carte restaruant? Thats like hot ice, or jumbo shrimp :)

I have heard nothing about 'Ohana changing it's pricing structure.

I guess a la carte family style could mean that you get all you can eat of one or two side dishes, which really makes no sense.
-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom