Oh Yeah... on my last trip to WDW, The Land pavilion was Evacuated.

MaxW

Original Poster
i know it's short and late, but we never found out why one morning at the end of january the entire pavillion was evacuated. i can post pictures of the restricted area tomorrow...if you all want to see whats behind there.

Bolt

i know it's short and late, but we never found out why one morning at the end of january the entire pavillion was evacuated. i can post pictures of the restricted area tomorrow...if you all want to see whats behind there.
It could be for something as simple as an unattended ba or a fire alarm going off. So many things can potentially cause it.

JediMasterMatt

Oh, so exciting. Going behind the Land pavilion and seeing all that work being done for the 3rd show building for Soarin'.

I'm sure that much like the Hub refurb, it's gotta be just a few days/months/years away from being finished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom