Oh the OUTRAGE! What the heck is this?

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
My DD came to me today and asked me to pull this site up to see what they were saying about the characters in Disney movies. Have you seen this? I have never seen anything like it, and I have never, EVER thought anything like this about them before. This could have been posted before, but I was to mad to search.:mad: If anything, I had much rather have my children watch Disney movies over any other movies. :rolleyes:

http://naturalpapa.com/media/im-not-raising-princesses-i-guess/

Thoughts?

MAF

I think "outrage" is taking it a little too far. Obviously the guy is taking these children's movies WAY too seriously, but I wouldn't say I was "outraged" by his opinions.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are always wackos out there... Walt was anti-Semetic, phallic symbols in Disney art, this one and his "as 'unschoolers' ourselves"...

Unschoolers?!?!?!? Perhaps if his children went to school they'd learn not to invent words... English has plenty of perfectly good words to use.

popsicletrees

Someone doesn't have pretty daughters...:lookaroun :lol:

He approached this looking for the bad and grossly twisted the messages of the story to find the bad.

harveyt0206

The internet really is the wild wild west. Anyone with a keyboard can express their opinion. Fortunately I don't have to buy into this guys theories about Disney. I will stay here in my safe, happy place. I like it. :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Opinions are like a*******, everybody's got one.

And it's fine to have either an opinion or an a******. The problem comes when you want everybody to see yours.:lookaroun

Evil Genius

Guh...unschoolers give us normal homeschool families a bad name!

Seriously though...if that's all this cat is getting from these movies than he REALLY needs to re-evaluate is perception of the world.

Either than or find a shack in the moutains to cut himself off from the world in!

Just another jelious Disney hater as far as I can see.
I wouldn't even worry about it. Pop a Disney movie in and forget about that trash.
People are so retarded for real.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom