Oh, No! ... Not again!...

BwanaBob

Original Poster
Anyone hear about this yet?

Snow White Fired for Posing Nude

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German singer who plays Snow White has lost her job at Dresden's Christmas fair after posing for nude photos in a bathtub, Bild newspaper said on Monday.

Fair organizers fired Samira, 22, after photos appeared in Bild and other publications showing her lying naked in a bathtub filled with soap suds and rose petals.

Samira, whose surname was not given, has played Snow White for five years. Dresden's mayor and others who miss her performance are asking that she be reinstated.

Not quite sure if this is at all directly related to Disney... but you KNOW people will assume otherwise.

And to add insult to injury... we attach pics like this...
snow_white135.jpg

timoteo

Oh my. How schocking. I am just horified that Snow white would expose herself to children right in the middle of the park. Don't they have laws in Florida conerning nudeness. And how did she drag that bathtub down main street anyway? And why would she do such a thing doesn't she know she is Snow White. She is supposed to be pure. What is this country coming to? My god, the Republicans were right this country's morals are in the gutter.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i think that im going to have to SEE some of these photos for authenticity purposes and make sure that the girl is the same as the CM. i just need to be sure that they are the same person before i can come to terms with the firing. lol

:cool:

BwanaBob

Original Poster
You know...

As soon as I saw the title, I thought to myself, "This is out of a bad scetch from Comedy Central!"

First Tigger.
Now this!

It's like all the characters are lashing out because of Eisner, or something!

It's the rebellion stages of adolescent-hood!

bhg469

Pumbas Nakasak said:
No but Ive some pictures of Aeriel sans shells :veryconfu

like CM ariel or cartoon ariel?

ive heard stores of cinderella and snow whit getting friendly in the utilidors

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
BwanaBob said:
You know...

As soon as I saw the title, I thought to myself, "This is out of a bad scetch from Comedy Central!"

First Tigger.
Now this!

It's like all the characters are lashing out because of Eisner, or something!

It's the rebellion stages of adolescent-hood!

or due to budget cuts........................ maybe Snow White doesnt make as much as she used to, so to be able to feed the 7 dwarfs she had to go outside the castle and do some "extra work".

iknow i know, im horrible for saying........................... it just made me chuckle.

wannab@dis

timoteo said:
Oh my. How schocking. I am just horified that Snow white would expose herself to children right in the middle of the park. Don't they have laws in Florida conerning nudeness. And how did she drag that bathtub down main street anyway? And why would she do such a thing doesn't she know she is Snow White. She is supposed to be pure. What is this country coming to? My god, the Republicans were right this country's morals are in the gutter.
When did Berlin, Germany have anything to do with laws in FL or our country's morals? :veryconfu

Nicole

Wow, a German being punished for posing nude? She can't have been any more objectionable than the 70+ year old guy we saw at an indoor pool in Germany who changed clothes - out of his speedo - on the side of the pool. THAT was a scary sight. When will people learn....clothes are our friends!

This fair in Dresden obviously didn't have anything to do with Disney (at least not in a way I can figure out), how interesting that a random Snow White would be held to the standard Disney has set. Hmmm.

DERWUNDERBARE

Hi!
May be I can help with that story, because I'm from Germany (No, I'm NOT nude right now!)

First of all, Samira has nothing to do with any kind of Disney's Snow White! The Newspaper just called her Snow White because of her long, black hair, her red lips etc...

She played a Princess at the Dresdner Christmas Market, but she was fired after she posed for those pictures! (Welcome back to the 17th century!)

But don't worry, as usual the story has a happy end: Several Christkindl-Market offered Samira a new job - as long as she keeps on her clothes! ;o)

tigsmom

DERWUNDERBARE said:
Hi!
May be I can help with that story, because I'm from Germany (No, I'm NOT nude right now!)

First of all, Samira has nothing to do with any kind of Disney's Snow White! The Newspaper just called her Snow White because of her long, black hair, her red lips etc...

She played a Princess at the Dresdner Christmas Market, but she was fired after she posed for those pictures! (Welcome back to the 17th century!)

But don't worry, as usual the story has a happy end: Several Christkindl-Market offered Samira a new job - as long as she keeps on her clothes! ;o)

Thanks for the update!

bhg469

DERWUNDERBARE said:
Hi!

so is she famous in germany? the one name makes it sound like she is

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom