Oh my life...

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Today I attended a funeral for a friend of mine who committed suicide on Saturday. I never get sad until the funeral and I just cant stop crying. I havent been to Disney in over a year now and I've been going a little crazy. I love my mom soooooo much!!! She just told me we'd be leaving tonight and spending the weekend there. I really hope that it helps clear my head. Anyways, will I see anyone there?

P.S.~ any pictures I need to take for you guys?

Main Street USA

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Great you're finally getting to get back to WDW! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't go at least once a year. Have a good weekend, and try to relax and take it all in. By that I mean, taking it easy, looking around, taking deep breaths of that sweet Disney air. :) aaaaahhhhhhh

None of that rushing around crap. If you do that it'll be over before you know it.:)

RozFan

Awe, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Losing friends and family is so hard to deal with. :( Hope Disney will help give your mind and heart a break from all the hurt. :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I have lost some very dear people and I know how hard it is. Sometimes you feel like you're in a fog.

My daughter just lost a friend who was in a terrible car accident.
He was only 17.

Disney will hopefully take your mind off of it somewhat. Go visit the sillyspook and have a nice time with Mom, you deserve it.

Pam

MicBat

Sorry about your loss... :( May you have a good time at WDW this weekend and I hope it helps to get everything off your mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom