Oga's Cantina Reservation time

Gartdog

Original Poster
So it appears reservations for Oga's Cantina open 14 days in advance. Does anyone know what time they start taking reservations?

milordsloth

For what it's worth, I was able to reserve lunch at Ogas 2 weeks ago for a trip next month to Disneyland.

Edit: I checked again now and it is only doing reservations up to 14 days as previously mentioned. I must have gotten lucky when I tried the website and got a reservation for 10/9.

Last edited:

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Is it still reservation only?
Is Oga's still at 14 days?
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/ogas-cantina/

mandelbrot

For what it's worth, I was able to reserve lunch at Ogas 2 weeks ago for a trip next month to Disneyland.

Edit: I checked again now and it is only doing reservations up to 14 days as previously mentioned. I must have gotten lucky when I tried the website and got a reservation for 10/9.
I'm not sure if you already know this but Oga's doesn't serve food so don't plan on having lunch there.

Emmanuel

My question to passholders is how necessary are the reservations at this point?

Each time i've checked in for my reservation at Ogas they seem to turn away those without a reservation and directing them to the DLR app to find any open slots to make a reservation but there was one occasion where one guy was able to get him and his group in as a walk-in so any walk-in acceptance is at their discretion and reservations are still recommended at this point especially with the space being so small.

Phroobar

However you can still walk in and look around. The place is packed because it was never intended to be just a bar. It was supposed to be the waiting area for the dinner/theater restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom