Oga's Cantina 8:05AM Breakfast Reservation

matthewelll

Original Poster
I managed to snag an 8:05AM reservation for Oga's. From everything I've read they are pretty strict on arrival time. I can't seem to find if that reservation allows me to go past the rope like for some other early morning options. Does anyone know? If not where is best to position myself to get us back there in a timely manner?

Thanks!

Texas84

I managed to snag an 8:05AM reservation for Oga's. From everything I've read they are pretty strict on arrival time. I can't seem to find if that reservation allows me to go past the rope like for some other early morning options. Does anyone know? If not where is best to position myself to get us back there in a timely manner?

Thanks!
DHS lets guests in early so they can get a Rise boarding pass. My last visit I was in at 0715 even though no attractions opened until 0800.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
You'll be able to enter the park when everyone else does, so up to an hour or so early. Then you'll make your way to the Star Wars area. That said, they obviously understand there's walking time so if you're a couple minutes late I don't see them having any issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom