Official Photography Contest 9/7/07 - 9/13/07 Macro

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Just a little note:

I will be going out of town to Disney next Friday (Sept. 14). I will still be able to post next week's contest and also the first round of polling. If there's a final round of polling needed, I will get someone (probably Regina, if she'd do it) to post that poll. I come back on Friday Sept. 21st, so I will still be able to take care of my regular Friday duties, but they will be delayed as my flight doesn't get in until later in the evening. Just wanted to give you all a heads up! :wave:

Macro Photo Contest

9/7-9/13 Macro Photo Contest Macro Photography (often a tulip on a digital camera) is taking close up pictures of small things. Be creative. Anything related to Disney is acceptable, and pictures DO NOT need to be taken at the parks.

Official Contest Rules
All entries must be posted by Thursday at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not re-use the same entry in multiple contests.
Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Please resize pictures to be no larger than 700x525 or 525x700

Please do not include the photo as an attachment to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. Using the tags are the preferred method of posting your photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations). [/U][/B]

Pictures can be taken at any time for any contest (if you visited in April of 2002, you can use those pictures for any contest that interests you).

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, [B]and not by a family member or by a cast member.[/B]

Voting will begin within a day or two of the contest's end.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

[CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
[B]Have Fun![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Frontierland CM

Taken on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail at Disney's Animal Kingdom
IMG_0553.jpg

maggiegrace1

Question..Nibbs, you say it has to be Disney related...so because these are taken in Disney they are Disney related?
Because I have something like these but I do not see how they are Disney related?

So I was not sure I could use it..

Maria

I don´t think I will find another one so I will keep this one... lol
I highly recommend doing this.... those cards get lost very easily... tell me about it! This was our second one! (but we managed to find our pictures after spending one hour searching for them at GR) ;)

FLORIDA_ABRIL_07_161_-A.JPG

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Question..Nibbs, you say it has to be Disney related...so because these are taken in Disney they are Disney related?
Because I have something like these but I do not see how they are Disney related?

So I was not sure I could use it..
Sent you a PM on this, but essentially yes, what makes these Disney related is that they were taken on Disney property.

maggiegrace1

Thanks Nibbs..
But not to be rude or upset anyone..These pictures really do not say"Disney"..and the rules say "Disney related"...I just thought it should be able to show that it is Disney...

Just my opinion and not saying it to make anyone upset...
:)

DDuckFan130

Thanks Nibbs..
But not to be rude or upset anyone..These pictures really do not say"Disney"..and the rules say "Disney related"...I just thought it should be able to show that it is Disney...

Just my opinion and not saying it to make anyone upset...
:)
I had the same problem as you did the last two times this happened. But if you can't lick them, join them. No big deal.

Mine in particular was taken at the UK pavilion.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I had the same problem as you did the last two times this happened. But if you can't lick them, join them. No big deal.

Mine in particular was taken at the UK pavilion.
I actually agree with you two and I'm seriously thinking this contest will not be in next year's line up. Or if it will, there will be some SERIOUS tweaking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom