Official Photography Contest 4.1.05 - 4.7.05: Adventureland

jesserin

I guess it's official, as of tonight Brad is not available in sober... ;)

(coming from the queen of spelling errors - I only wish I could blame them all on alcohol... but then I guess that would make me a bad mother as I'm preggers... :D)

nibblesandbits

speck76 said:
Heres the deal....you can leave it as is, but in the voting thread, it will appear as a link, instead of as a picture. As many are lazy, they will not want to click on the link, so you will not get votes.

What you can do is edit the post.

Upload the image into your WDWMagic photo album, or any photo album hosting site you choose.

If you are using IE, right click on the uploaded photo, and hit properties. highlight and copy the web address location, and then paste that location in a post surrounded by

If you are using firefox, just right click and "copy image location"

thanks for joining the photo contests, and have fun!

Thanks Speck! I reposted it for you then!

speck76

Original Poster
Dakotadogy said:
16258elephants2-thumb.jpg

Did it work? Did it work? Did it work?

A pretty traditional shot of the Jungle Cruise from August 1987. But, it's my first entry, so I'm very excited just to be able to post it! (If it worked!)

Chele

edit it...take out the bolded bracket

nibblesandbits

I tried the same thing...click on the picture in your photo album to make it bigger and then click properties (if using IE) and then copy the web address and put it in the IMG brackets. Then it will be normal-sized like the rest of them are. (B/C right now, it's using the thumbnail version of it...but if you do it the way I suggested, it will be the normal-sized version)

speck76

Original Poster
Dakotadogy said:

Did it work? Did it work? Did it work?

A pretty traditional shot of the Jungle Cruise from August 1987. But, it's my first entry, so I'm very excited just to be able to post it! (If it worked!)

Chele

nice pic....small.....but size is not everything

WHAT???!

nibblesandbits

Dakotadogy said:
Thanks Speck.

Now, I know size isn't everything, but why is it so small? Can I make the picture bigger?

See the post I just left...it will explain everything. :p

I just went through the same thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom