Official Photography Contest 12/18/09 - 12/31/09 Christmas in the Parks

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
First of all, I'm sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I had family obligations that took place this weekend that kept me from posting these.

Second, remember that it is the end of the year, so because the end of the year is so crazy hectic, the last two contests will run at the same time.

So with that, this is officially my last time posting the contests...and I wanted to say a final farewell.

To all of those who have participated in the last 4 years, THANK YOU!!!! Going back and looking at the old days and looking at now, I am floored at how many photos have been entered! You all are the reason the contests continued, because without your entries, it would have been just me over here. :)

I would also like to wish xsupaxmanxsfnex good luck! This has been such a fun experience and I'm sure he will enjoy it just as much.

Finally, I am so lucky to have gotten the opportunity to do this for the last 4 years. It hasn't always been easy...trust me. (Especially that first year or two with all the fighting that took place.) Things didn't always run quite as smoothly as they do now, but I don't regret running these contests for one second. It has all been a learning experience and has prepared me for where I am today in the Disney community now.

For those of you who are wondering where my next venture has taken me, please don't hesitate to check for the link in my profile. (Or take a look at my avatar...:lookaroun )

I have enjoyed spending my weeks with you all, seeing what great photos you'll come up with for the topics I had in mind.

So once again, with a heavy heart....I now will announce the last 2 contests of the year! And again, thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart! :kiss:

Christmas in the Resorts Photo Contest

12/18 -12/31 Christmas in the Resorts Photo Contest

Photos can be taken in any of the Disney resorts of anything related to Christmas

Official Contest Rules
All entries must be posted by Thursday at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not re-use the same entry in multiple contests.
Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Please resize pictures to be no larger than 800x600 or 600x800

Please do not include the photo as an attachment to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. Using the tags are the preferred method of posting your photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations). [/U][/B]

Pictures can be taken at any time for any contest (if you visited in April of 2002, you can use those pictures for any contest that interests you).

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, [B]and not by a family member or by a cast member taking it for you.[/B]

Voting will begin within a day or two of the contest's end.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

[CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
[B]Have Fun![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

DisneyPrincess5

Osbourne Lights.
Disney07018-1.jpg

SewIn2Disney

Thank you Nibbs---I've had fun participating in your contests! You always handled complications that arose very smoothly!

And onto my picture---my fiance and I went for Halloween in late October/early November of this year---and were quite excited to find holiday decorations up on our last day (Nov 4th!)

14740_509527251949_80800037_30392569_3385818_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom