Official Photography Contest 11/20/09 - 11/26/09 Restaurants

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I want to announce, this will be the last year I will be running the photo contests. I will continue out the rest of this year, however, I will not be continuing them next year.

It has been so much fun running these for the past 4 years, but life has taken me another direction in the Disney community and I unfortunately cannot continue both, due to time restraints (and my sanity! :lol:).

Thank you to everyone who has participated. I have enjoyed seeing everyone's photos!

If anyone is interested in continuing the contests, I would love to pass the torch. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll be happy to help you along. :)

So, with a heavy heart, once again...thank you all! It's been one heck of a ride.

Restaurants Photo Contest

11/20 -11/26 Restaurants Photo Contest

Any photos from the restaurants on property are valid, either counter service or sit down. This includes in-park, resort, or DTD restaurants. Photos can be taken from inside or outside the restaurant.

Food and Drink is not applicable.

Official Contest Rules
All entries must be posted by Thursday at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not re-use the same entry in multiple contests.
Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Please resize pictures to be no larger than 800x600 or 600x800

Please do not include the photo as an attachment to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. Using the tags are the preferred method of posting your photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations). [/U][/B]

Pictures can be taken at any time for any contest (if you visited in April of 2002, you can use those pictures for any contest that interests you).

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, [B]and not by a family member or by a cast member taking it for you.[/B]

Voting will begin within a day or two of the contest's end.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

[CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
[B]Have Fun![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

downy288

This might be pushing the rules, but they do sell food, and have tables.

71fdfe5f-f0c6-4c82-a926-ad9a689852b3.jpg

SewIn2Disney

So sad to hear that your not continuing, but I understand---these must take a lot of your time up! Here's hoping someone else steps in. I haven't participated in the past few months, but have been participating for the past few years! I've had so much fun, and it really has opened my eyes to taking more creative pictures while on vacation!

Anyway---my entry for this week. I have the option to change my pictures to B&W and Sepia in my camera, so thats when I did this. I know this might have been an issue at one time, but wasn't sure if it still is. If the picture isn't acceptable, let me know and I'll take it off!

6012_507744220159_80800037_30322316_508024_n.jpg

Courtman

Nibbles,

Sad to hear your taking a rest from the competitions, you've done a great job of running them and I bet it takes up a fair amount of your time, hopefully someone will step in and continue them. I would, but I think 2010 will be a bit manic for me.

Best wishes!
Adrian (Courtman)
(-:

Oh and here is my only inside restaurant picture...

restaurant.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom