Official Photography Contest 11/16/07 - 11/22/07 Disney Restaurants/Food & Drink

DDuckFan130

From the LTT:

food_and_drink2.JPG

Nicole220

Taken at Napa Rose, the greatest restaurant Disney has created.
Located at the Grand Californian Hotel at the DLR.

phpG9i3KiPM.jpg

Flourless Chocolate Cake and homemade ice cream...the greatest dessert ever!

SewIn2Disney

Are those pot stickers? :slurp:
I heart pot stickers! What resturant is that from? I can't read the name on the menu....

EDIT: Oooh! It's from yak and yeti isn't it??? I can't wait to go!
What else is in the bowl? It looks like mozarella balls (but I don't think that's what they are....) It looks good! Was it?

rainfully

Are those pot stickers? :slurp:
I heart pot stickers! What resturant is that from? I can't read the name on the menu....

EDIT: Oooh! It's from yak and yeti isn't it??? I can't wait to go!

Yep! It's the Dim Sum Basket from Yak & Yeti...

I also highly recommend the Crispy Honey Chicken :slurp:

Everything we had there was absolutely delish!

EDIT: To answer your question... the mozerella looking things are called "sha su bao" and they're doughy and filled with a sweet kind of pork. The things on the left are a variation of pot stickers... the lighter ones are shrimp and the darker ones are pork.

Gorjus

I'm pondering my entry and trying to understand the rules. Is a photo taken at a restaurant that does NOT include food or drink a valid entry.

I'm seeing both types of entries in this contest (food & people and just people) and none have been removed or changed.

The rules sound like food/drink must be included in the photo, but it is ambiguous. If food/drink is not necessary, my options are a lot more numerous than I originally thought.

Not criticizing, just trying to clarify my options.

sissa216

I'm pondering my entry and trying to understand the rules. Is a photo taken at a restaurant that does NOT include food or drink a valid entry.

I'm seeing both types of entries in this contest (food & people and just people) and none have been removed or changed.

The rules sound like food/drink must be included in the photo, but it is ambiguous. If food/drink is not necessary, my options are a lot more numerous than I originally thought.

Not criticizing, just trying to clarify my options.

Also valid are any photos from the restaurants on property. This includes in-park, resort, or DTD restaurants.

I assumed so :shrug:
I had to think about this as well, but that's what I understood

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I assumed so :shrug:
I had to think about this as well, but that's what I understood
Yes...it's an either or situation. So, you could have food or drink in the photo, or just have a restaurant or both food and drink in a restaurant. (Next year, these will be two sepearate contests, I just couldn't do it this year b/c I had too many contests and not enough time.)

phenom1307

100_0649-1.jpg

ok this is from ohana's .... i'm not sure if this will work for the contest, if it doesn't i'll remove it .... i think it's the only picture i have inside of a restaurant

Gorjus

I think this qualifies. This is one of my favorite things to do at WDW. I love to go to Crockett's Tavern, grab my favorite beverage, and sit in a rocking chair on the porch and just relax with my feet up. I'm relaxed just thinking about it.

Maria

I like this one - makes me smile when thinking of this traditional guilty pleasure while waiting for Fantasmic!
(It was taken by Cliff, but if it doesn´t qualify, then see next entry... i just wanted to share it... hehe) :slurp:

s_Camera_016-a.jpg

Maria

Someone´s going to kill me for this one.... :D But I did take this one, so it should qualify :lol: Foggy day in MK...
Gotta love Coke!
s_Camera_nore_007-a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom