Official November 2008 Goers!!!

Tinkerbella16

Thought it was a good time to post this thread! Who will be going in November, what dates, where will you be staying, and anything new you are really looking forward to??

We are going Nov. 9-15!!! We will be staying at POFQ. I am really looking foward to TSMM, and staying at French Quarter for the first time!

:D:D:D

November Girl

November 3-8 at Wilderness Lodge. Blizzard Beach on Wednesday if the weather's good. Oh, and David Cassidy live and in person at Epcot. Just like I was 10 again! Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

11/24- 12/3 at Beach Club.

I feel for those that booked earlier in the month trips to enjoy the holiday lights. As was the way it has been in years past. Then this year they decide to start them day after Thanksgiving. I understand the HOliday lights timing thing, but after Disney doing a way for so long, and people booking trips so far in advance I feel this should not of been change with out at least a years notice or so, for instance start it in 2009. BUt thats just my 2 cents worth.

Upvote 0

milspousemouse

We are going Nov 11-17 and staying at PO-Riverside. My hubby's first time at POR and this is our first trip since coming home from our 3 yr duty overseas and also our first trip with kids! So excited!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
We are going Nov 11-17 and staying at PO-Riverside. My hubby's first time at POR and this is our first trip since coming home from our 3 yr duty overseas and also our first trip with kids! So excited!!:sohappy:

Very Cool!! Last year we went Nov 11-17, and stayed at POR for the first time. I love that resort! Everything about that place was great...and we really had a great time! :wave:

Upvote 0

JohnGry

We are going one week later this year than we have in the past; Nov. 6th-12th. It seems like the parks more crowded during this week than only a week earlier. We still catch the last weekend of the Food and Wine Festival...love it!

We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time, really excited!

Upvote 0
Hello Tinkgirl!!! We were that same week last year at POFQ and will be headed down Nov 14-21 this time at POFQ again. See you there.:sohappy: First time wiht our 3 year old twins. Should be interesting!!!

Upvote 0

Kmom

November 18-29!!! We have never been at this time of year. We are so excited to see Disney for the holidays!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0
Nov.10-14 (Short trip :cry:) And were staying at Beach Club and Boardwalk...were trying to get it switched to one hotel or the other! Im sad that i wont see the christmas decorations but Cest la vie!

Upvote 0

rob45

We'll be checking into the cabins at Fort Wilderness on Nov. 28. Our stay will carry over into December. I am looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom