Official Halloween Horror Nights 2018 thread

mergatroid

Original Poster
A 'leaked map' with some houses not named at this stage. Not sure how accurate it is though?

maxresdefault.jpg

mergatroid

Original Poster
This map is outdated as of right now. It doesn't include Seeds of Extinction or Slaughter Sinema, also Halloween should be Halloween 4.

Many apologies, I'm assuming Seeds of Extinction and Slaughter Sinema are where it says 'Original'. I didn't create the map myself, just thought I'd share what's already out there. Feel free to post a better version for us all though.

JoeCamel

Many apologies, I'm assuming Seeds of Extinction and Slaughter Sinema are where it says 'Original'. I didn't create the map myself, just thought I'd share what's already out there. Feel free to post a better version for us all though.
Note, those are the entrances to the queue. You may have a bit of a hike from there to the house.

raven

Tell me about it. The amount of walking is ridiculous at times, especially behind ET in the backstage areas.
I worked that queue last year (Ash vs. Evil Dead). The fact is the other house queues had a lot of back and forth segments. Ash was just down and back. It was the same distance as the others but just seemed longer.

JoeCamel

I worked that queue last year (Ash vs. Evil Dead). The fact is the other house queues had a lot of back and forth segments. Ash was just down and back. It was the same distance as the others but just seemed longer.
New building this year, looks like a long walk.

raven

New building this year, looks like a long walk.
They will be using both the old and new parade building. I’m gonna take a stab (pun intended) at Trick ‘r Treat (in the old building) still be routed through the ET extended queue and down the back road. And Seeds of Extinction (new parade building) with the queue being routed through the Barney queue and back stage. The Curious George route will probably be used simply for operation areas like it was last year.

Animaniac93-98

2 more event nights have been added. September 19 and 26.

The rides that will be open:

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Transformers
Revenge of the Mummy
Fast & Furious
Escape from Gringotts (and more of Diagon Alley)
Men in Black

The website had seven placeholders for attractions, but I guess they decided not to have Simpsons open this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom