Official Galaxy's Edge - Force ability list

Phroobar

Original Poster
So does anyone know of any of the cool things that can be done with Disneyland App regarding making things happen in GE?

I know the build a droids react to things going on in the area like being afraid when Klyo Ren walks by but has anyone tried to make something happen? Has anything been "hacked"?

ProjectXBlog

yeah, there are lots of hackable elements in the environment but they don’t do much. for example, there’s a probe droid’s head mounted on a wall that, when hacked, has a little red light that goes on. most of the hackable items are door panels that just light up and don’t do anything. it’s cool on paper but ultimately useless

Phroobar

Original Poster
Even Disneyland Paris's Jedi Training Academy show has an R2-D2 that the kids Force lift. How hard would it have been to have one of those droids levitate?

N021156-1024x682.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Even Disneyland Paris's Jedi Training Academy show has an R2-D2 that the kids Force lift. How hard would it have been to have one of those droids levitate?

N021156-1024x682.jpg
That is sooo f****ing awesome!! why didn't they have this to do in the lightsaber shop before you leave that is activated by your lightsaber to show you are now one with the force by completeing your saber?? this is obvious stuff. i mean...come on??!

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Apparently you can use the data pad to make the Dianoga appear in the cistern above one of the water fountains (a Dianoga is that one-eyed creature in the Death Star's trash compactor in A New Hope)
I thought it shows up by just hitting the water fountain button.

Macro

I thought it shows up by just hitting the water fountain button.
I thought it was the water fountain button too. But whatever triggers it, it's the slowest moving dianoga ever. It took like ten seconds to surface.

I saw the thing start coming up. <wait wait wait> "I wonder what that is?" <wait wait wait> "Oh... It's that eyeball monster in the trash compactor except heavily sedated."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom