Official Disneyland Resort and good neighbor hotels reviews

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Has anyone ever stayed at the Hotel 414 up on the SE corner of Ball and Harbor? I'm pushing my trip until Thanksgiving week in November and this place seems to have really good reviews for a 2-star hotel. I went ahead and reserved it since I don't have to pay until I get there and there's free cancellation, but was curious if anyone can confirm the reviews as to this being a decent place. I was able to pick it up for only $75/night.

Darkbeer1

Well, it isn't on the corner, it is more like a half block east of Harbor.

The walk is OK, but you do have cross the freeway (I-5).

Never have been on property, just have driven by.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Crossing the i5 is a lot of fun.

giphy.gif

Communicora

Premium Member
Has anyone stayed at the new JW Marriott yet? I'm planning a vacation for an as yet to be decided date in the future and I'd love to get a review from someone who has been there.

LaughingGravy

Candy Cane Inn, hands down. Family owned. Clean, with parking included. Don't even need to cross the street to walk in with the 10 minute walk, besides the shuttle buses if your feet are tired. You're going there for the parks, right? Safe walk, too. Breakfast indoor or outdoor by the pool. Small pool and jacuzzi, but usually empty. I have stayed there 4 times. The only reason I wouldn't would be if it was already booked. I ask to stay on the 2nd floor, north side closest to the driveway entrance. It is a wonderfully short walk to the park. 7-11, Walgreens, CVS, and Subway crazy close by for those outside the park meals and snacks. It's a motel with cars parking facing the 1st story rooms. 2nd story means no headlights and nobody walking over you. It's a lovely place, I think, and reminiscent of DL in the old days. It's property backs up to CarsLand!

Last edited:

Communicora

Premium Member
I haven't stayed there yet, but I have my eye on the Westin after watching this room tour

She didn't visit the rooftop terrace, so your bar stool is still vacant @TP2000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom