Official 2020 College Football Thread!!!!

Dad 2 M & M

@21stamps

I don’t now, nor would I ever support expansion...

Teams 5-8
- A&M
- Okie
- Florida
- Cincinatti

- Oregon
- Florida
- Okie
- Bama

-Notre Dame
- LSU
- Florida
- Georgia

A couple of OBVIOUS notes:
- 3 SEC teams would have went each year
- No POSSIBLE WAY the committee would have voted this way if 5-8 would go to the dance...they would have propped up PAC 12 teams in 2 of the years
- the Playoff barely found 4 decent teams the past 3 years

Dad 2 M & M

Well, the big outrage is that it’s “not fair” that OSU will be included, due to the amount of games they were allowed to play.. I don’t think the team should be punished for the B1G’s mistake.
OSU is one of the 4 best teams and should be in

read the above again

now read below

Would OSU be undefeated is they:
- Played more than 6 games
- Have ANY more injuries

one additional comment would be OSU only played in consecutive weekends 1 time this year....so they were playing most of their short season coming out of a bye week

that said, they are CLEARLY BETTER than 5-8, and as their seeding suggests, better than Notre Dame

Dad 2 M & M

Well, the big outrage is that it’s “not fair” that OSU will be included, due to the amount of games they were allowed to play.. I don’t think the team should be punished for the B1G’s mistake.
More are complaining about Notre Dame than OSU.....

There was more if a reason to invite just two than expand this year

21stamps

Original Poster
More are complaining about Notre Dame than OSU.....

There was more if a reason to invite just two than expand this year

Oh, I’m definitely hearing Notre Dame complaints too. Maybe I’m just hearing more OSU hate because I live in Cincinnati, and many are upset that UC isn’t in the playoffs, and most importantly, people here either completely love or fervently hate OSU.

That, and I read the comments below OSU football Twitter posts.. maybe same thing is happening with Notre Dame’s posts as well.. I haven’t looked.

21stamps

Original Poster
I just saw this on Twitter, haven’t seen it in a year.. still makes my blood boil. I hope the Buckeyes are out to right some wrongs at the rematch.

Tony Perkis

038F8846-5170-468A-80E7-0BA9DE79D3B3.jpeg

Dad 2 M & M

@21stamps

If you're only watching the scoreboard you might think Bama is invincible.....

Pay closer attention Bama's Defense ..... especially pressure on the QB, and protecting the Edge.....

By the way.....CFP Championship Tickets as of Bama leading 28-7 with 3 mins left in Qtr3

1609544441712.png

Expect the price to drop if Clemson wins as well........if the Buckeyes win the prices should move up

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Oh I definitely think it will be.

Did you watch the UC game? The fourth quarter they Cincinnatid themselves 🤦‍♀️ Great field goal though. I thought UC had the game at that moment, until it went through.
I did watch it....and Georgia showed resolve (as they did last year) by winning a Bowl Game they didn't want to be in.....

No Co-National Champion this year.....

21stamps

Original Poster
I did watch it....and Georgia showed resolve (as they did last year) by winning a Bowl Game they didn't want to be in.....

No Co-National Champion this year.....
I don’t think UC was going to pull a claim as the national Champion move.. but I do hope the committee paid attention to them. Georgia won by a 53 yard FG with a few seconds left on the clock. Cincinnati Definitely made mistakes in the 4th quarter, but I think they showed why they deserved to be ranked higher.

I’m a Canes fan, not a UC fan, but Cincinnati should have been ranked higher than Miami. They proved that.

Dad 2 M & M

I don’t think UC was going to pull a claim as the national Champion move.. but I do hope the committee paid attention to them. Georgia won by a 53 yard FG with a few seconds left on the clock. Cincinnati Definitely made mistakes in the 4th quarter, but I think they showed why they deserved to be ranked higher.

I’m a Canes fan, not a UC fan, but Cincinnati should have been ranked higher than Miami. They proved that.
They might move up after losing (proving they belong)......

Dad 2 M & M

I’ve never rooted for Clemson as much as I will tonight.
Name Clemson's big games the last two years?

OSU - Close Win
LSU - Loss

Notre Dame - Loss
Notre Dame - Blowout Win
OSU - Tonight.....not over

Since the quietest doping "scandal" ever, Clemson can't through REAL teams around like rag dolls anymore......

Tony Perkis

Name Clemson's big games the last two years?

OSU - Close Win
LSU - Loss

Notre Dame - Loss
Notre Dame - Blowout Win
OSU - Tonight.....not over

Since the quietest doping "scandal" ever, Clemson can't through REAL teams around like rag dolls anymore......
I’m not rooting for Clemson. I’m rooting against Ohio State. I hate both teams; I’m rooting against one moreso.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom