Off-topic: HAL Zuiderdam tour

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Hey guys,

I was able to tour the Holland America Zuiderdam yesterday while it was stopped in Boston. I have a ton of pictures, but don't want to post them on a Disney page. If anybody wants to see them, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link to view them.

lostpro9het

Hey guys,

I was able to tour the Holland America Zuiderdam yesterday while it was stopped in Boston. I have a ton of pictures, but don't want to post them on a Disney page. If anybody wants to see them, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link to view them.
Brother, there are trip reports on this forum of folks going to Niagara falls and the mid west. I say post those suckers here!

jme

Yeah, I say go for it. The subject says it’s off topic

I’d love to see some pics and hear your thoughts

EOD K9

Brother, there are trip reports on this forum of folks going to Niagara falls and the mid west. I say post those suckers here!
People come here asking questions for comparison. Go for it.
3524E35A-17C9-4AFC-943B-75074C638FFB.gif

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Ok, I have about 130 photos, including pictures of 6 different categories of staterooms. But I'm not going to put all of them here. I don't think this is the place for that. I'll post 10 or 12 here, but I'm happy to provide a link to the full album of pictures.

Some people thought colors in the hallways were too dark, but I kind of liked the dark blue and grays.

Kind of bare bones kids' club

I was very impressed with the buffet restaurant, and the decor of the seating.

The Lido Pool is under a retractable roof. The roof was obviously open during my visit. (Gorgeous day!)

This is the set that is used for cooking demonstrations as part of America's Test Kitchen (one of my favorite PBS shows).

Lincoln Center Stage is a very small performance venue (mostly) for classical musicians. That night's performance was a viola piece. I wished that I could've stayed.

Not a great shot, but I was trying to show both levels of the main dining room. (Its official name is "The Dining Room".) Our lunch was very good.

The Mainstage theater:

Lots of interesting art in the stairwells and hallways:

jme

Wow that kids club sure leaves a lot to be desired...
I understand that it isn’t their target audience but still.

Thanks for sharing Chuck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom