Off site Hotels

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Hello all! Like many people on this forum have stated, Disney's prices have become a tad out of control. I used to have an annual pass and stay on site due to the convenience and discounts but it looks like that might not be the best option.

I am looking for some off site hotel or airbnb recommendations for April 2020 for myself and my boyfriend (who is new to all things Disney). We will be doing 5 days Disney, 2 days Universal and the Star Wars 5k. Ideally, we would like to stay under $150 per night. Shuttle to the parks or any type of perks in the parks or promos are an added bonus!

John park hopper

Embassy Suites in Buena Vista rates are reasonable, complimentary cook to order breakfasting and evening cocktails and munchies, Nice pool for the kids about ten minutes from the parks

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If you want good transportation the only offsite places I'd look into is Swan/Dolphin or DS area hotels.
Anything too far from the bubble is gonna give you pretty terrible transportation and you're better off with a car.

SaltyD

I wouldn't rule out pricing out packages on Disney property - when you factor in the perks of being on property, it might be worth spending a bit more to stay there. Although there's nothing better than staying on Disney property, the Disney Springs area has great hotels that could meet your budget! If you're planning on spitting time between Disney and Universal, maybe an off property is a good idea for you but you would probably want a rental car as well.

Epcotfan21

As suggested definitely check out Swan/Dolphin and the Disney Springs resorts. I’ll also add in Hilton Bonnet Creek. All of these resorts can meet your criteria, but it might be pushing it during the Easter/Spring Break season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom