Off-site hotels

kal1484

Original Poster
Does anyone know of good, but not tooo expensive hotels off-site. The only way I can go to WDW around New Years is if I find us a cheap hotel..we have aps, but on-site is still too expensive...anyone got some suggestions?

Pioneer Hall

I recommend the Buena Vista Suites. The room is nice and big (has sitting room w/ convertible couch and a seperate bedroom). Then right next door is the more expensive (but same owner) Caribe Royale. Price of room includes use of facilities at both resorts. Both resorts offer a game room, full breakfast (eggs, bacon, bagels, cereal, etc.), and a pool. The pool at the Caribe Royale is very nice and you are allowed to use it as a guest at either resort.

If you have any other questions feel free to Instant Message me on AIM at Yanksfn114.

Maria

Try the ones at SR.535 near Downtown Disney... The holiday Inn Sunspree Resort, or the Doubletree, or there is a Days Inn nearby too. I got a rate of around $50 once for November. Good Luck! ;)

JJ&M

Try the Travelodge Maingate East -- it's functional, not cushy...but with AAA discount, we got a room for $39 a night - only 10 minutes out on 192.

disneyjsn

embassy suites near the convention center on i drive. It may be to far but when i lived in fl we would stay there 2 weekends a month. Always nice and knew us by out name it was cool

Nut4Disney

We stayed at the Doubletree on the road before you enter Downtown Disney (not sure what the road is called, but it's across from "Crossroads". It was nice, and it was pretty reasonable. You could even see the fireworks from our room.

Maria

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
We stayed at the Doubletree on the road before you enter Downtown Disney (not sure what the road is called, but it's across from "Crossroads". It was nice, and it was pretty reasonable. You could even see the fireworks from our room.

It´s State Road 535. Very well located!

kal1484

Original Poster
Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm looking into all of them, cept doubletree, NEVER stay there, I have a grudge against them. Two weeks before the band was supposed to go there and stay, they cancelled. How rude! Yeah, thats my little bicker for today :)

no2apprentice

If you want a room with two beds, look into the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista, just up State Road 535 from the Crossroads entrance. They have queen size beds instead of doubles. Or one king. About $90 a night, but considering you get a slightly larger bed, not bad for a better night's sleep. Also a free continental breakfast, which many of the hotels/motels have.

Don't know what you're bed needs are (and I don't want to know).:animwink:

kal1484

Original Poster
There are five of us, my mommy, daddy, me-17, sister-15, 'nother one-11 :) My band stayed at Hampton Inn, it's great! (if you want a hotel that you can have the pool the whole day, go there when my band is there, we take almost the WHOLE hotel)

hayuk

Comfort Suites at 7888 Irlo Bronson in Kissimee. Close to the parks, nice big rooms, big pool and hot tub, decent continental breakfast. We have stayed twice and have yet to pay more than $60/night(off-season)

disneyfan123

Most of the hotels on International Drive are reasonable in price. I have always stayed on I Drive (wish i had the money to stay onsite thou?) we have stayed at the Holiday Inn and Quality Inn which were bothe extremely reasonable. Hope that helps!?

*only 59 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TiggerDaddy

If you join the Disney Club ($30), go "off season", and are willing to stay at one of the All-Star resorts, you can get a room for as little as $55 a night. I don't think you can come close to that off-property.

conntom

good hotel

A good Price Hotel is the Grosvenor Resort the rooms are a good
size and the Breakfast Buffet is A-1 its a short walk to shoping
and Down town Disney :sohappy:

homer424

The Holiday Inn Nikki Bird. It is about a minute from the off ramp to WDW on Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (that is 192? I can;t remember). We have been there 4 times and we always have a great time. In the morning they have a breakfast buffet in the restaurant and 4 pools as well as a nice playground! If you do have kids-they have kidsuites-where they have that seperate little room inside the room. Pretty neat.

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Just between you and me!

I'm a little surprised that no one has yet mentioned the Holiday Inn Main Gate West. It has everything and is located closer to the Animal Kingdom than even the All Star Resorts. The current going rate is $57.57 but with various discounts you can get a less expensive rate. It's like having a secret backdoor to WDW.

Palenque

Try Comfort Inn Lake Byena Vista. It is right outside the Downtown Disney Hotel Blvd, a block or two away.

The Buena Vista area is much prettier than the Irlo Brunson
Hwy of Kississimme.

Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista in October is 43 dollars for 2 double beds tax includedfor a AAA rate. I have stayed there before and will stay there in October for my arrival night, but I stay in the parks when I tour.

It was a clean and attractive property in 1997 and a neighbor
of mine stayed there in 1999, and it was fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom