Off Kilter

TheLand

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has seen the celtic group Off Kilter near the Canadian pavillion at Epcot Center ?

foxfire

Hey there, It is me WannaBeBelle!!!! I am at my friend, Foxfire's house borrowing his computer as I am on vacation at Disney seeing the boys!!! Off Kilter is an amazing act to see. To listen to some of thier music go to WWW.offkilter.net. For more information, the Off Kilter Shrine is kinda like an unofficial fan club online. The Web address for that one is http://groups.msn.com/offkiltershrine
Hope you like it!!! Belle

Legacy

I have their first three albums... and I'm planning on getting the fourth (even though it is just a live album).

Yeah... we know about Off Kilter.

CrackerJack

We saw them for the first time when we were there a few weeks ago. They ROCK !!!!

I was very impressed, esp. with the guitarist. He reminded me of Alex Lifeson from Rush which was my fave band back in the day. And who would have thunk that bagpipes could rock?!?!?

Have a nice dinner at Le Cellier and then catch the show before Illuminations. A recipe for a really good night !!

Slipknot

Caught the end of one of their acts on Sunday with WannabeBelle, Foxfire and Disneytati. After hearing about 15 minutes, they are cool. Although, according to WannabeBelle, I didn't hear anything that was originally theirs... :hammer:

TikiBears

Yeah, they're great. There is this one guy that i always see in the audience. He's an older guy that always wears an red cap that says "head honcho". I have seen him there dozens and dozens of times over the last few years. My girlfriend and I usually bet a drink from the Rose and Crown on if he will be there or not. I dunno what im babbling about- sorry...Look for him

cm1988

Ok, nothing wrong with this post, but it needs to be moved to the General Discussion thread. natahrumor...

kverdon

Hehe, I KNEW Wannabebelle would be in this thread somewhere. We met her at Off Kilter on Sunday with her Off Kilter Group. She is a MAJOR fan. We listened to a performance of OffKilter and they were a hoot! I really enjoyed the music and the show. Definately worth a visit!!

Kevin

Sharon L

Off Kilter is great. We always plan to catch one of their performances while we are there. My son, who is 7, loves to listen to them. Be sure to pay special attention to the guitarist. He is truly talented. He does some amazing things with that guitar. An older gentleman who was sitting next to us at a performance last year told us that his guitars are all custom made to fit his smaller stature.

CD"?

This is to the people that do have their CD's. I was wondering if they have the same songs on there as they play at the park. if they do and this thread goes away br someone else posts something on it would u e-mail me at Schwenkietwo@hotmail.com My mom's is absesed(sry bout spelling) with them so i think it would be a great christmas present! if you have ne info please tell ASAP! thx

Mickekkyman101

e-mail Schwenkietwo@hotmail.com

aim

:sohappy: For the Off Kilter Boys! They're awesome!! Everytime I go to Epcot, I HAVE to see them perform. So much fun!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
kverdon said:
Hehe, I KNEW Wannabebelle would be in this thread somewhere. We met her at Off Kilter on Sunday with her Off Kilter Group. She is a MAJOR fan. We listened to a performance of OffKilter and they were a hoot! I really enjoyed the music and the show. Definately worth a visit!!

Kevin

See Belle, it isn't just me that recognizes that Off Kilter cannot be voiced without adding a reference to WannabeBell in the next sentence. :lol: :animwink:

When you get a chance, stop over at the Meet pictures thread and add the name of your travel partner? I'm embarrassed that I've forgotten his name...but we want to get it right for the official roster. Hope the remainder of your trip has been great! :sohappy:

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
See Belle, it isn't just me that recognizes that Off Kilter cannot be voiced without adding a reference to WannabeBell in the next sentence. :lol: :animwink:
She made me an Off Kilter convert! :wave:

Legacy

MickeyMan101 said:
This is to the people that do have their CD's. I was wondering if they have the same songs on there as they play at the park. if they do and this thread goes away br someone else posts something on it would u e-mail me at Schwenkietwo@hotmail.com My mom's is absesed(sry bout spelling) with them so i think it would be a great christmas present! if you have ne info please tell ASAP! thx

Mickekkyman101

e-mail Schwenkietwo@hotmail.com
If you go to Off Kilter's Official Site you can actually purchase their CD's and various other items from there. I lost the hat that I had :( ... so need to pick up another one soon.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Off Kilter rocks. When my wife and I are in EPCOT we try to make every show....we are big Celtic fans. For those who like Celtic, I also highly recomend The Rouges.

Mitzer

ClemsonTigger said:

Hey Marie...maybe you should change to "wannabekilted"! :eek: :lol: . I believe she is the most extreme fan they have...here or anywhere.

disneygirl_wdw

I love Off Kilter, the first time I heard them play I was hooked. My dad bought me the first cd after hearing them for the first time. I now have all their cd's, including the live. I have already got my friends hooked that have never been to Disney World before. When I was there a couple of weeks ago, I took my girl scout troop to see them. They now have 4 13 year old fans. We got our picture taken and autographs. They were really nice. I am planning on visiting them again next week. Everytime I go to EPCOT I they are a must see on my list. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom