October weather

HntdMansionFan

Original Poster
Hello everyone:D After seeing the thread on Sept. weather, I had to ask... what is the weather like there in Oct.? We have always gone to WDW in Feb. or Mar. I know that we will be there in hurricane season. Hmmm... anniversary trip... kids at home... we could probably come up with something to do if a big storm shows up.:lookaroun

Firewolfe51

We went last October 02, around Halloween, and the weather was good. It seems like the highs were 70-80s, and at night it was pleasant, but a little nippy. I remember only one day that we wore jackets and only one day that it rained for about 20 minutes. October is a good time, we plan to go again this year at the same time!!!!:lol:

yellowstoner

October is one of the better weather months to go. The only problem I have with that time of year is that the parks close so much earlier.

careship

I am going in October also. In fact I already ordered my Not So Spooky Halloween tickets. What could be more fun for my kids then trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom? Especially on a night that isn't actually Halloween. I am so excited for both of our trips right now, I think I am busting a seam. I have never been there in October, we have always gone in March when the water parks were closed. In fact, Tom Sawyer and Swiss Family have always been closed when we have been there in March. When we went in July, everything was open which I am certainly hoping for when we go this July. (Yes, I am going twice.)

I am going in October this year. October is the best time of the year to go. Great weather and the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.:slurp:

Pippa

I have always gone in Nov/Dec before but this year we're going last week Oct-first week Nov, glad to hear it is warm.(Mind you anythings better than british weather!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom