October WDW and Vero Beach Bound.

Vader2112

After much debate on a trip for this October we have decided to spend a few days at the Disney Vero Beach Resort (Thank you all for the info and tips!) Followed by 3 days at either a value/Mod at WDW.
Just waiting on the October AP deals be be released. Thinking PORS as I have not stayed there.
Or spending a few extra for a Family Suite at a value as I'm sure AA will not have rooms available for the Passholder discounts. The dissapointing part of this is dinning reservations are hard to come by for my favorites. unless I want to wait until 9:30 pm for dinner at Ohanna.
Plan on attending th MNSSHP which is kind of an anual tradition along with the Food and Wine Festival. Hopefullt the main thing to do will be to relax and have some fun.

Vader2112

Original Poster
How are the restaurants at Vero Beach??? I see they have Shutters do you know if it is the same thing as the one at CBR?

Upvote 0

twinnstar

I have never been to CBR, so I dont really know, but the menus arent the same. The Vero Beach one is more sea food. I liked Shutters, Sonya's was okay, nothing to write home about.

THEY HAVE DOLE WHIP! If you go outside near the pool, there is a food bar called Bleachers. The menu doesnt say Dole Whip, i think it just says "Soft Serve" - but it IS in fact Dole Whip. The give away is its labeled "Pineapple" on the machine, i think.

Also, the whole time I was there, I kept being told about the great buffet at Sonya's on Sun, so I figured I had to go. It wasnt that great...I would have eaten more food had I just gotten my own meal, to me it wasnt worth it. Some people might have been into it though, so thats your call :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom