October Madness

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You couldn't have said it better! I am expect this year to be just as lame as previous years. Maybe a new water fountain or garbage can logo?
I doubt even something that interesting will be announced. It always seems that these press conferences have next to nothing to do with the parks and when they do that announce attractions that have been green lit for months and are already under construction. I am sure we will hear about AI, the Contemporary DVC and at best we might get a tease about sound stage 1 and the space mountain refurb. More than likely we will get a speech with a bunch of words that shareholders and the media will like but absolutely no meat whatsoever for us park fans.

MousDad

AP Wire - October 1, 2008

"The Walt Disney Company today anounced the re-re-re-reminder of the Year of a Million Dreams Promotion.

VP of Marketing Martha McStuffybritches spoke eloquently about dreams, wishes, hopes, promises, and cross-promotional merchandise.

There were no announcements of anything remotely pertinent to the future of the parks. But there was alot of confetti, fireworks, and a kazoo toss.

This press conference took place as part of the Year of a Million Dreams promotion."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom