October 25-30

davidcyndi

What do you guys think the crowds will be like at all the parks this week October 25 (sunday) thru 30 (Friday)? Will it be heavy like hitting park capacity everyday? Or do you think it will be lighter because locals will be going to Universal? Thanks.

Schweino

IMO if you have been to WDW pre-covid I don't think anything really compares with its current capacity restrictions. Even a full house during labor day weekend still only meant 25 (rumor 35) percent capacity. I would think 10-25 and 10-30 are gonna be your heavy days, if you want to call it that.

Upvote 0

davidcyndi

Original Poster
IMO if you have been to WDW pre-covid I don't think anything really compares with its current capacity restrictions. Even a full house during labor day weekend still only meant 25 (rumor 35) percent capacity. I would think 10-25 and 10-30 are gonna be your heavy days, if you want to call it that.
Well I can tell you that if parks were as crowded now as pre covid I would not go. If the parks were crowded everyday like they were on Labor day weekend I would not go. I figured the 25th and 30th would be the crowded days that is why I booked Epcot on the 25th and we leave on the 30th. Thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0

MissViv

They have lifted the capacity restrictions at amusement parks in FL!! WOW!!

Who knows what Disney will do but if they go to full capacity - WOW!! I had a trip planned for the same time and I am glad that I decided to cancel.

Upvote 0

Schweino

They have lifted the capacity restrictions at amusement parks in FL!! WOW!!

Who knows what Disney will do but if they go to full capacity - WOW!! I had a trip planned for the same time and I am glad that I decided to cancel.
They aint going full capacity. Any business knows going full capacity before a vaccine is just begging to shut down again. No way in heck that happens.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom