October 2020?

Momof3$$$

Original Poster
Recently divorced mom of three and I’m nervous to take this trip solo but I’m beyond ready to have it here already! So much to learn as I continue reading. My coworker told me about all the helpful advice the forums are with actual real good advice so I’m looking forward in talking with y’all

DVC2009BLT

I was in the same boat, without the little ones at home though, when I took my first solo trip last year. You’ll have a great time, don’t stress it. Just book everything you want to do when the windows open up. I’ll am actually planning solo trip # 2 for Sept 18-Oct3. Will miss you by a little bit. Good Luck!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Recently divorced mom of three and I’m nervous to take this trip solo but I’m beyond ready to have it here already! So much to learn as I continue reading. My coworker told me about all the helpful advice the forums are with actual real good advice so I’m looking forward in talking with y’all

I've gone alone a few times. It's not as bad as you'd think...but it does get weird, and even lonely at times. Especially during meals and being in the room at night.

Last edited:

NathanRoberts

Recently divorced father of two here. I was nervous about going solo too. But I am here.😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom