Oct. 24th Over the wall HD video

NYwdwfan

Wow - they are really moving right along with the construction. Are those castle walls or structures for the mine car? I don't know why I am so spastic at applying/comparing the real life photos to the renderings.

I love that you have the camera going as you scale the wall to get video! :ROFLOL:

HDS

Original Poster
Interesting. Did you catch any flack from CMs during your filming?
Well most the CM's back there were just cart workers and they didn't seem to care one way or the other. Being I didn't scale the wall, I just used my HD Flip and a tall mono-pod.

ob1thx1138

Couple things I noticed. It looks like they are about to or have already done some trench work because those large rectangular green things in the next to last video are used to shore up the walls of a trench so that someone can safely work in it without fear of it caving in on them. How they work is you use two of them connected with a few pipes (they slide into the big metal rings). then you can simply lower this into the trench. They are often used to do storm drain work or something similar where a moderately deep narrow trench is needed. Also in the last video you can see multiple pieces of storm drain. It looks like they might be working on the drainage system under the mine train, so hopefully that shows some progress in that area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom