News Oct 2019 Incident Report

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
All those seizures!!! Someone else had a heart attack and died. :(

I shouldn't read these things anymore, I'll convince myself it will happen to me.

Got to watch out for those thrill rides like Peter Pan and Under the Sea... they're killers!

Also, lots of people become nauseated and vomit after Mission Space. But just how bad was it that it required a hospital visit?

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
"7/23/19 Tomorrowland Indy Speedway, 75 yom, guest fell loading onto the attraction;multiple abrasions and contusions"

I was actually in the car right behind this one. The young boy that he was with (Grandson, I surmised) stepped on the gas as he had one foot in the vehicle. The poor guy went tumbling over the car, onto the ground. It was an ugly scene that could have been much worse and, thankfully, wasn't.

To his credit, the man got up, got back in the car, and they drove the loop like nothing happened.

disney4life2008

This may sound odd but I feel sick in pandora at night. I am perfectly fine during the day but with all the black lights and florescents my body can't take it

PurpleJesus

To the dude - with a stated history of motion sickness - what in the actual heck were you doing getting on Mission Space? What could you possibly have thought would happen with all that signage, and all the warnings available at the end of simple Google search? That's like having a history of alcoholism and deciding to tour the Jack Daniels factory. Mindnumbingly bad life choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom