Observation - Cultural Reps are back in limited capacity

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
I am at Epcot currently and I have noticed a number of locations (eg some Food kiosks, Mitsukoshi, etc) have cultural reps staffing them, though albeit in limited numbers. This may be a sign of promising news for World Showcase fans.

Note that most ops in World Showcase are being run by US cast.

castlecake2.0

I am at Epcot currently and I have noticed a number of locations (eg some Food kiosks, Mitsukoshi, etc) have cultural reps staffing them, though albeit in limited numbers. This may be a sign of promising news for World Showcase fans.

Note that most ops in World Showcase are being run by US cast.
These are full time cast that are originally from that country but now live and work permanently in the US, not part of the one year Cultural Representative Program. There’s a few in each Pavilion and it’s great that it adds a little back of authenticity, hopefully next year they can start to bring back more program participants.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I noticed that too even back on opening day. I think if they are living in Florida (not in International housing) they were called back. Not all cultural representatives are on the DCPIP.

rreading

Nice to hear. It's one of the things I like most about World Showcase, and has been one of the main reasons we're not choosing to return to Epcot (that and no park hoppers available)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom