NYT article on the Guardians Tower

Phroobar

I guess this "reporter" needed something to print to keep his boss happy. It must be easy to be a reporter. Just do nothing until your forced to create an article, then check an internet forum board to see what the freaks are yelling about this week and write it up.

D

Deleted member 107043

It was a pointless article but the mocking tone in the first couple of paragraphs did make me laugh a bit. If the NYT needs someone to write stories on the ridiculous obsessions of Disney Park fans I'd be happy to take the job! My first piece would be an exposé on the Star Wars Land construction paparazzi.

SSG

It was a pointless article but the mocking tone in the first couple of paragraphs did make me laugh a bit. If the NYT needs someone to write stories on the ridiculous obsessions of Disney Park fans I'd be happy to take the job! My first piece would be an exposé on the Star Wars Land construction paparazzi.
Your follow-up should be called ‘I Saw a Crane: A Tale of Childhood Memories Destroyed’

Phroobar

I like the article about Jewish delis disappearing. There isn't anywhere in this town you can get a good pastrami on rye or a fresh bagel anymore!

In the cosmic scheme of things that the NYT covers a new ToT overlay is not pressing news. It's fine to do as a 'slice of CA life' piece but I agree it needed more substance.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
In the cosmic scheme of things that the NYT covers a new ToT overlay is not pressing news. It's fine to do as a 'slice of CA life' piece but I agree it needed more substance.

Their CA section is pretty new and experimental for them. If I were the cynical type, I would think it's mainly there for the Hollywood elites who travel back and forth between LA and NYC.

The Sunday crossword, though, almost always has a reference to some part of Disney culture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom