NYE 2:40pm ADR lunch @ Le Cellier

JohnByers

Original Poster
Just lucked into an ADR today after planning on just hitting up QS meals while being in Epcot all day for the festivities. My question is does anybody know if "regular menu" pricing will be during lunch or will it be the same additional cost as the dinner which upon looking online seems to be about $149 apiece.

TIA, this will be my my first experience of NYE at the parks so am looking forward to it. I know it will be crowded, just kinda looking to enjoy the experience.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Just lucked into an ADR today after planning on just hitting up QS meals while being in Epcot all day for the festivities. My question is does anybody know if "regular menu" pricing will be during lunch or will it be the same additional cost as the dinner which upon looking online seems to be about $149 apiece.

TIA, this will be my my first experience of NYE at the parks so am looking forward to it. I know it will be crowded, just kinda looking to enjoy the experience.
The dinner time doesn't start until 4, so no reason why you wouldn't pay lunch prices.

Tuvalu

There is no difference in price for the regular menu, lunch and dinner prices are the same. Cannot speak for the special NYE dinner though.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I've read on a few different websites that there is a special 5 course NYE dinner that is $149 per person.
I didn't know about the special NYE dinner. Thanks @Tuvalu, as the last time we went just a few years ago, the lunch prices were lower than dinner. Good to know it's all the same know. Makes the decision to go to Shula's that much easier!

righttrack

That's a good time to hit Epcot for NYE. Crowds are going to be crazy big, so being deposited in World Showcase at around 4pm give or take, is good timing. We found ourselves walking to WS at 4pm for NYE and drank, shopped and snacked until it was close to that time. It really gets packed and the walkways in are very slow once it gets packed. People tend to go into WS and stop between Mexico and Canada and that did not help move traffic. You can just continue towards France and be on the other side of that crowd a bit after your lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom