NSSHP and the Headless Horseman

Diztechie

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the Headless Horseman rides at the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? My DW says that there are 2 parades, and that she cannot find whether he rides at the first, or the second, or both. We know that he doesn't ride if there's any chance of rain, but our dining reservations may be influenced by when the Headless Horseman appears. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!!!:)

typhoonguy

Does anyone know when the Headless Horseman rides at the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? My DW says that there are 2 parades, and that she cannot find whether he rides at the first, or the second, or both. We know that he doesn't ride if there's any chance of rain, but our dining reservations may be influenced by when the Headless Horseman appears. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!!!:)
I believe it's 15 minutes before the start of the parade if I remember correctly... Anyone?

Uponastar

I do know that he rides twice.
I believe the first time is right before the start of the parade.
I don't know about the second time.
By the way . . .he is awesome!

LpMcQuack

Diztechie-

I believe it is usually 10-15 minutes before the parade starts, if you're a fan of the Horseman ,like myself, then you may want to check out the Haunted Hayrides at the Ft Wilderness Campground, cheaper than MNSSHP & great opportunity for extreme close-ups w/ the Horseman. Loads on fun, retelling of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, apperances by Icahbod Crane, Brom Bones(possibly?) & of course the Headless Horseman.......tons of fun, foregoing MNSSHP for this this year!

He does ride twice, right before both parades. It's quick, watch closely or you will miss it. And if you do miss it, don't loose your head over it. <insert rim shot here>

JEDI1138

The best place for the horseman experience is at Liberty Square. A Streetmosphere story teller is telling the story of the legend and when he gets to the part about the Headless Horseman, he says to listen for him and you can sometimes hear him coming, and come he does across the bridge from the hub through Liberty Square and down through Frontierland. If you are standing on the street in front of the stocks right at the turn, you can see him come and go. It's a cool spot. You will have to check for the show times to know when to know when to expect it. I caught it by accident the first time I saw it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom