Now's your chance to create the WORST Disney attarction EVER!

chels26

the sea's with nemo and friends! oh wait... it's already there....

( i didn't read this whole thread so if some one else said that, i apologize)

jiminy.cricket

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
Twilight Mitsuk, you are cracking me up with your randomness and so is this thread!

How about:

The American Adventure: Under New Management

The Great ographic Movie Ride

Dane Cook's Energy Adventure

The Ladder Mountain

Liberty Square Riverboat: The Musical

One Man's Dream with Nemo and Friends

wdwCC

Mission Space of Progress. The audience sits down, and gets spun really fast around the stage. :hurl:
Tomorrowland Test Speedway Track

matzb

i know how about this ride

journey through mr eisners mind featuring figment which shows the worst things that he has done at disney

Lucky

This thread must have nine lives. Here are a few more winning attractions:

Fantasmic! The Movie - On days when the real show isn't offered thanks to the budget cutters, a giant screen is set up in the amphitheatre

Hall of Vice Presidents - no one will recognize them anyway so just take whatever animatronics are in storage and put them up on a stage

DroughtStruck! - guests sit in a theater in Innoventions and watch it not rain for 20 minutes

MKCP 1985

:lol: No wonder this idea seemed familiar . . . how old IS this thread? :lol:

Your park host, Mickey Mouse, replaced by a Pixar lamp! but it is CGI and realistic! :eek: :eek:

Actually, if that Cher figure actually worked, that original idea might be okay. :lookaroun

:lol:

Lucky

A lot of new threads just repeat topics from old threads anyway.

Another truly terrible attraction idea:

Replace "Mickey's Country House" and "Minnie's Country House" with "Troy's Locker Room" and "Gabriella's Science Lab."

trr1

how about
the Carousel of commercials
or
the enchanted tiki room under new management of the teletubbies
or
the hall of power rangers
or
the enchanted tiki room under new management of Hannah Montana:hurl:

BRER DAD

How about "Sounds Dangerous".......you could sit in the dark with dirty headphones on and..........wait.........:lookaroun.........

BigRedDad

How about: "DME: The ride"? You wait in the queue to board DME, the bus drives you under the Magic Kingdom welcome sign, does a u-trun and returns you back to MCO for a flight home.

wvdisneyfamily

How about the "Queue Ride?" You walk through a series of queues, each hidden from each other so you don't know how long you'll be in line for. When you're done, you exit into the queue gift shop where you can buy queue t-shirts, actual mini-queues for your daughter's barbies, queue keychains, and an actual photograph of you looking extremely frustrated just as you round the corner into the biggest queue segment. Oh, and there would be a fastpass queue winding with it where plain-clothes CMs would be constantly walking past you very quickly in order to maximize frustration.

This could go in at MGM, because it's the worst park to be in on a busy day (in my opinion.)

Yeah. That's what our family always debates. How to do MGM in the most effective, line-reducing way. I don't think there is one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom