Now I'm Sad :(

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
I work as a security officer in the Deptford Mall and I just went in the Disney Store to browse around like I always do to get that magical feeling, anyway, they were playing the song that they play at Ohana's character breakfest. I don't know the name of it but I love it and it gets stuck in your head. Does anyone know what its called? the song that they play when they do the line up and yo walk around with shakers and the characters.

Also, I am suppose to be going to Disney World in November with that IRS check that we get but it came and its not as much as I thought for some reason and I have to pay for my college semester in Aug. for the fall, now I dont know if I will be able to be because now money is tight:(

What am I gonna do? It broke my heart when I heard that song...I miss it and I have to go back soon!!!

Brwneyedgirl72

Don't be sad! Disney will still be there when you are able to come back! Just start saving - and little by little you will make it. Cheer up! :wave:

DisneySam

We are frequent Ohana breakfast diners too, and whenever I hear the Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride it always makes me smile. Mainely because my BFF sings it all day and to all the wrong words LOL.

juscet

Studies have shown that a college graduate gets to go to WDW 50% more than a high school graduate. So you have that going for you.:)

cooleo

That really is a Great song. Thanks for bringing this up & Cheer up, you'll be back @ WDW before you know it. :)

Harry456

Do not feel so bad.....i am in the same boat. This time, i missed a trip to Disney World because i was in college and i could not pay for the trip. My High School band usually go to Disney World every four years. (i went in 2004 and i was a freshman). Now it is 2008 and my family went (because of my sister being a sophomore). I was the only family member not going because it was during finals week and i could not pay for the trip!!

in short, i feel your pain and sadness and i just hope in like two years or so, my family or myself (with other) would want to go to Disney World!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom