November, yay or nay?

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
My November positive: Thanksgiving
My November negatives: taking care of the leaves and it will be getting cold by the end of the month

macefamily

Up here in the northeast, so far it's been a NAY because the last two nights have been in the teens !
A few more days of this and it turns back to normal.
But it's quickly turning to a YAY next week because we leave Tuesday for Disney !

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
November is not my favorite month, but we cozy in for winter, and I enjoy that. We get out our slippers and throw blankets for the couch and we drink hot chocolate and relax. Summer is always fun outdoors, and by spring we're tired of indoors, but November and December (and sometimes January) are a couple months where it just feels cozy and magical

ThemeParkJunkee

It is usually cloudy, dreary and dark.:( But, it has my birthday in it.:) It is also the beginning of Christmas shopping whic is $$$. Then again, there are family gatherings 🥰

wdwfan4ver

It is a yay.

The positives are mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, usually putting up Christmas Decorations after Thanksgiving, starting buying Christmas gifts, don't mind snow if doesn't turn into ice, and utility companies Christmas/Holiday cookie book comes out.

serendipity_ci

I used to love November. I loved the fall colors, my birthday, Thanksgiving. Now it feels dark and gloomy. My dad has been very sick the last few years and I think that is adding to it. Maybe someday I will go back to my love of November.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I used to love November. I loved the fall colors, my birthday, Thanksgiving. Now it feels dark and gloomy. My dad has been very sick the last few years and I think that is adding to it. Maybe someday I will go back to my love of November.
I'm sure your Dad's health has a lot to do with your current outlook. Best wishes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom