November Weather

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
We are going to WDW in November(see signiture for dates)and was wondering what the weather is like? Any insight is helpful!

Sloan

On average ....

The average daily highs are around 80, and the average nightly lows are around 60, however there can be significant variations due to 'cold' fronts passing though (or not) at that time of year. I personally think it is a great time to go. That is a time that the season is changing rapidly, so some of what you experience will depend upon whether you are going at the beginning, middle or end of the month - since you are going at the tail-end of November, it should be cool, and can get 'chilly' (for Florida) in the evening.

Just as those fronts can bring much cooler weather behind them, they can also bring rain when they pass - but it is usually over in less than a day. It is uncommon to have the summer afternoon thunderstorms around by that time of the year. As kstella said, it can still get pretty warm and humid (particularly at the beginning of the month - not a concern for you), but it still won't be bad compared to summer months.

Tinkerbella16

We only go to wdw in november so I pretty much know what to expect every year. Its really nice weather. It barely rains. Its not too hot during the day...last year it was a few days but we could manage, since its much worse in the summer. At night it is comfortable cool...you can wear jeans and a light jacket or shorts with a hoodie or sweatshirt and just be comfortable. We love going in november because of the nice weather and light crowds.

We'll be going home when you arrive!

LivFreeorDisney

We went last November 08 and we hit record lows the week before thanksgiving. It was in the low 40s at night with the days topping off at 62 or so.

kungfoosally

We were also there last November, the week before Thanksgiving week and we FROZE!! lows in the 30's and windy.. WHAT!? we were not prepared at all. i have never been there when it was that cold. But usually it isnt that cold, but WOW just be prepared, cause Florida winters can go all over the place.

MWC

We are heading down there on 11/23 and coming back on 12/1. our last trip was 11/04 and before that it was 01/01. even if it gets a bit cool, and it can, it is still much better than going in the summer in my opinion. Check weather.com for the average temps for the days you are staying. Maybe we'll see you there.

disney4life2008

The weather is looking great so far!!! Warm and rain a few days but nice. I will be wearing pants from Illinois to Orlando. And once we arrive at the airport and I putting on my polo and a shorts,lol. I HOPE.

Lisalyn

I went November 08

For the week of Thanksgiving and thought it was perfect weather!

low 70's during the day....mid to lower 60's at night...only one park felt "hotter" then the low 70's during the day and that was Animal Kingdom...but from what I understand...that park seems to get the "hottest" anyways....if that makes sense!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom