November Trip

Rsj88

I am trying to plan a trip for this November. We usually go the week before the week of Thanksgiving. This year that would be November 12-18. I just realized that Veterans Day is Friday the 11th. I was wondering how big an impact the holiday will have on crowd levels. I have checked several crowd calendars but none of them seem to show much of an impact. I would think that the parks would be packed for the long weekend. For those of you who like to go in November, what week do you recommend going? Should I go a different week to avoid Veterans Day crowds? Thanks!

Weather_Lady

I don't think you should have an issue. (We are going 11/14-20, so we've been researching those dates for awhile.) Touringplans has the projected crowd level at a "6" for Friday, 11/11 and Saturday, 11/12. It dips down to 2-4 during M-F, up to 5 on Saturday, 11/19, and 8 on Sunday, 11/20 as the Thanksgiving week crowds begin to arrive.

Upvote 0

Rsj88

Original Poster
I don't think you should have an issue. (We are going 11/14-20, so we've been researching those dates for awhile.) Touringplans has the projected crowd level at a "6" for Friday, 11/11 and Saturday, 11/12. It dips down to 2-4 during M-F, up to 5 on Saturday, 11/19, and 8 on Sunday, 11/20 as the Thanksgiving week crowds begin to arrive.
Thank you! That makes me feel better!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom