Pre-Trip November 5-15 Who's in?

image.jpg

When : November 5th - 15th
Where : Port Orleans French Quarter
Why : RunDisney Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon

I've been on this board awhile now and I go to WDW a lot. Yet for some reason I've yet to do a trip report. Figured I'd give it a try with this pre trip report.

I'll be going to WDW before this trip as I live only an hour away, but this will be my next long stay and "vacation".

I love meeting fellow runners and Disney folks, if you'll be there over those dates say hello :)

I'm pretty excited as this will be my first 1/2 marathon and longest stay at Disney! Previous longest was 8 days, so pretty excited to start the planning. I'm usually more of the "wing it" type but for that amount of days I guess I could plan out part of it, right?

I've already set up some of my ADR which are Teppan, BOG, Boathouse and Via. I really want to try out some new restaurants this trip. I love trying out new places each time. What's some of your must do restaurants?

Anyways, that's all for now! Hope to hear from some of you who might be there over those dates, if you just want to say hi or suggest anything. My names Jason btw :)
image.jpg

Last edited:

Longers

Hi
Lucky you living only an hour away. I don't think I would ever leave!
I am there from 5th to 20th in PoR but you know that from the Nov trip club. Be sure to say hi if you see me. No running for me as we missed out on JJ5k entry as it sold out so fast.

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Hi
Lucky you living only an hour away. I don't think I would ever leave!
I am there from 5th to 20th in PoR but you know that from the Nov trip club. Be sure to say hi if you see me. No running for me as we missed out on JJ5k entry as it sold out so fast.
Yes I seen you will be there. Def say hi :)

JIMINYCR

Nov. 4th - 18th POFQ... Buuuut you wont see me running in a marathon. DW & I have stayed at POFQ many times most trips have been for 2 weeks, some trips were 10 days. These were photos posted on the forum meet pages long ago, but I've lost some pounds since then.

Looking for me in the resort or park ... I have Jiminy on my backpack. DW has Jiminy on the back of her w/c. DW is in a motorized w/c and has a black lab service dog with her. POFQ isnt that large so you should run into us. ;)

Minnesota disney fan

Hi! We'll be at POR the 11th to 20th :) Our must do's are Liberty Tree (which is scheduled to be closed while we are there:( ) so will have to miss it this time. Will do BOG for first time, Crystal Palace (love the characters, esp Eyeore) and Kona. That's it! No other TS scheduled and we are really looking forward to Not doing the ddp this year. We will be free to eat when we want and actually when we are hungry! Also to Universal for a day. Hope to see you and have a great trip!

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Hi! We'll be at POR the 11th to 20th :) Our must do's are Liberty Tree (which is scheduled to be closed while we are there:( ) so will have to miss it this time. Will do BOG for first time, Crystal Palace (love the characters, esp Eyeore) and Kona. That's it! No other TS scheduled and we are really looking forward to Not doing the ddp this year. We will be free to eat when we want and actually when we are hungry! Also to Universal for a day. Hope to see you and have a great trip!
I love BOG and Kona and I to am not a fan of the DDP. I'll be at FQ but I wander over to RS quite a bit and take the boat to dtd a lot so might see ya :)

Last edited:

Andy_0410

Coming from 31 October to 14 November can't wait
All ADR's booked waiting for 60 days for fastpass and still need to book MNSSHP and MVMCP think doing that 9 or 10 can't remember
Oh and staying at POFQ
Hope to bump into you all :)

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Coming from 31 October to 14 November can't wait
All ADR's booked waiting for 60 days for fastpass and still need to book MNSSHP and MVMCP think doing that 9 or 10 can't remember
Oh and staying at POFQ
Hope to bump into you all :)
I'll be there! Undecided on the Xmas party though. You'll love the Halloween party

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
I know it's awesome right?
This is my fifth halloween party
Just need to decided on my costume
I'm thinking Peter Pan this year :)
Yes I def love the Halloween party and time of year @ WDW. Peter Pan would be cool. At my last runDisney race I seen a guy as Peter and his wife was his shadow lol it was pretty cool

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom