November 2009 Role Call

Hey guys thought I'd start the thread for those of us going in November. We'll be staying at POP from Nov.12-18 with MVMCP on the 17th :xmas: And it can't get here soon enough!

geokarma

How do I get a pin for free dining? I am going november 12-20th. This is our 6th visit in six years. Would love the free dining plan but was told it was only offered through october. :shrug:

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

How do I get a pin for free dining? I am going november 12-20th. This is our 6th visit in six years. Would love the free dining plan but was told it was only offered through october. :shrug:

Disney sends out the pin codes thru email and snail mail. I got mine thru email. Nobody ever knows who is going to get one. Your best bet is to register with Disney.com and cross your fingers that you get on the list to receive them. If you have a Disney Visa they are now offering the free dining with it and more than likely it will later be offered to the general public. (there is a thread on here somewhere with the code for the visa free dining)

Hope this helps.:wave:

Upvote 0

Ironmaiden8

We're Stayin Nov 13 -17 @ Timeshare On Bryan Lake Looking Forward to Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Parade We Haven't Got to enjoly the Xmas Season @ Disneyworld Yet Just Disneyland

Upvote 0

peterpanic74

November Roll Call BUMP!

Hey, what's this thread doing way in the back?

We'll be there for my DS's 1st BIRTHDAY!!! Nov 8 - Nov 14th.

Contemporary, stayin' in style.

Baby's first Disney trip, courtesy of the Grandparents, who will be staying with us.

Also...the 20th Anniversary of my first ever WDW trip, 1989!

Very excited! Anxiously awaiting release of November park hours so I can firm up my ADP plans!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

sotodog

WDW Newbie

This is my family's first trip to WDW. We're staying Oct 30-Nov 8. I have a 5 year old girl and a turning 7 (Nov 9) boy. We have the first night at the POP and the rest at SSR. Just booked ADRs but no park hours yet and need to get a general gameplan for the trip. Any tips and suggestions welcome!!! Want a relaxing but fun trip.

Upvote 0

Ariel484

November 25-29 at the Boardwalk Inn...I'm nervous for those Thanksgivng crowds but really excited to see all of the Christmas decorations!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Tigerfan

We will be there Nov.21st-28th with free dining. Fourth year in a row going the week of Thanksgiving.It's the best time to go with everything being decorated for the holidays.

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

I cant wait!! Going Nov 5-8 for my 28th birthday stayin at POP. I love being a Florida Resident. I have my whole family going and I already made reservations for Paradiso 37 on Fri nite for 13 people. Im so excited. 85 more days to go!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Can't wait!!!

November 14-21 at Pop Century w/ free dining!! Some of our family at CBR, some more family at BLT!

Saturday morning I will be making ADR's finally!!

:D:D:D

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

We will be there Nov.21st-28th with free dining. Fourth year in a row going the week of Thanksgiving.It's the best time to go with everything being decorated for the holidays.

We are going to be there Nov. 21-30. This is our 1st time for during Thanksgiving. So how are the crowds?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom