Nov. 21-30th dining booked-except for 1day

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Ok, I ended up calling in to do my Dining reservations for reason only being we have 3 different reservation#'s. We move 2 times while we are there.

my first comment of frutration is that if you book for a dinner show or a place that takes 2 dining points if you do not specify at your accomidation reservation you want to be on the DDP, your CC needs to be charged.

So I have to call back to DVC and tell them we want to be on the DDP and then call back to have my CC credited back.

Here are what my line-up looks like:

Sat. Nov. 21 arrival-7:15 Hoop Dee do review
Sun. Nov. 22 MK- Crystal Palace -4:45
Mon. Nov. 23 DHS-50's Prime Time 7:25
Tues.Nov. 24 this is where Cape May would be
Wed. Nov. 25 AK- Yak & Yeti 6:45
Thurs. Nov. 26 Thanksgiving we eat in our Villa
Fri. Nov. 27 Epcot- Garden Grill 5:15
Sat. Nov. 28 Maya Grill- Corondo Springs 6:15
Sunday Nov. 29 Port Orlean- Boatwrights

We need to find somewhere on the 24th else preferbly at a resort to eat and is kid friendly. I guess I will keep checking everyday to see if something pops up.

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
That is what we did too. we also wanted to try and get the parks out of the way before turkey. So the only park we have after T-day is Epcot. We thought on our days not in the parks we can do a little resort touring to see the decorations and maybe a pool day if weather allows, then maybe some miniture gulf.

Oh my DH husband wants my to go back and start switching our non park days to see if we can get into Cape May.

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Ok folks a few hours into booking our eating locations, we have already made changes. On the 24th since we were not able to get Cape May we have booked Maya Grill @ Corondo, which we originally had on the 28th.

We canceled that reservation and now we have Chef Mickey's for the 28th.

I will just keep trying for Cape May.

FutureCEO

we couldnt get Trex or Chef Mickey's for my vacation from the 21-28th. I can understand Chef Mickey's but TREX on Turkey Day is booked.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I got all of mine yesterday before the system seemed to crash. Frustrating part is having to wait to do the second tranche, as we head to Universal over the Thanks Giving weekend.

As for resort what about Trails End?

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
I got all of mine yesterday before the system seemed to crash. Frustrating part is having to wait to do the second tranche, as we head to Universal over the Thanks Giving weekend.

As for resort what about Trails End?

I have tossed the idea of Trails end around, but since we are doing the Hoope Dee Do review on our arrival, I kind of figured we have that resort covered.

I guess what i am trying to do it eat at different resort locations to cover the touring of the resorts to see x-mas decorations while we are there.

I went on line last night and even tried 1900 Park Fare at the GF and they are booked also.:(

So it seems folks know and understand that you have to get your ADR booked right away & what are the Prime locations to get in at.

WDW Vacationer

we couldnt get Trex or Chef Mickey's for my vacation from the 21-28th. I can understand Chef Mickey's but TREX on Turkey Day is booked.
I'll be there at the same time. We tried to get T-Rex for the 21st(always DTD on our first day)and it was booked.
I have tossed the idea of Trails end around, but since we are doing the Hoope Dee Do review on our arrival, I kind of figured we have that resort covered.

I guess what i am trying to do it eat at different resort locations to cover the touring of the resorts to see x-mas decorations while we are there.

I went on line last night and even tried 1900 Park Fare at the GF and they are booked also.:(

So it seems folks know and understand that you have to get your ADR booked right away & what are the Prime locations to get in at.
We tried to get 1900 Park Fare for the 27th-booked solid!

WDW Vacationer

If I may....

The trip starts on the 21st. You canbook through your entire vacation,90 days from the start day. I will be there the same time,and also booked on Sunday.

Hope that is your answer!:wave:

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
I think we are done changing our ADR

Ok, almost a week later I have changed my reservations again.

Was online 1st thing this AM. Since I have been trying to get ADR for Cape May & 1900 Park Fare.

So here is the new line up-

Sat. Nov. 21 arrival-7:15 Hoop Dee do review
Sun. Nov. 22 MK- Crystal Palace -4:45
Mon. Nov. 23 DHS-50's Prime Time 7:25
Tues.Nov. 24-Grand Floridian- 1900 Park Fare - 6:40
Wed. Nov. 25 AK- Yak & Yeti 6:45
Thurs. Nov. 26 Thanksgiving we eat in our Villa
Fri. Nov. 27 Epcot- Garden Grill 5:15
Sat. Nov. 28-Beach Club- Cape May - 6:30 pm
Sunday Nov. 29 Port Orlean- Boatwrights

I feel I can finally say our ADR are done.:sohappy:

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Good! You got what you wanted! :sohappy:

Can you believe it. :brick:But yea I go on the phone a little after 7am, but sat here on my laptop to see what I could find online, I was on hold for about 20 min and that is how long it took me to go ahead book the 2 I really wanted and go back and cancel the ones I did not want. The reservationist came on and i said never mind I think I got it all figured out.

So now I got my little spreadsheet all made out with all the confirmation numbers.:animwink:

SMRT-1Michael

Ill be at Disney when youre there! lol

heres my list:

11.24.09 - California Grill
11.25.09 - Chef Mickey's
11.26.09 - Eat at BLT villa (Thanksgiving dinner)
11.27.09 - Candlelight Dinner Package at Les Chefs de France :xmas:
11.28.09 - Artist Point

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Ill be at Disney when youre there! lol

heres my list:

11.24.09 - California Grill
11.25.09 - Chef Mickey's
11.26.09 - Eat at BLT villa (Thanksgiving dinner)
11.27.09 - Candlelight Dinner Package at Les Chefs de France :xmas:
11.28.09 - Artist Point

Oh I changed my list again yesterday. On the 29th I changed from Boatwrights to Chef Mickey's.

Check out my Pre-trip report.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=482802

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom