Nov 21-30 Pre trip-1st one

Hi Everyone,

Been part of the WDWMagic for a few months, but have been reading for a few yrs. ( I admit I have a problem, I LOVE DISNEY).

Well I wanted to try my hand at preparing my 1st ever pre-trip report. So hold on to your mouse ears.:ROFLOL:

The Cast -
Me- Shelley, cough in my 40's
My DH- Matt, 42
My DD- Raena- 10

We have one other CM, that might show if she can swing it around her College schedule and that is my DD- Breanne -20,trying to get her a PM flight on the 25th, and the a return home flight on the 26th.

On Nov. 20 we leave around noon to drive to Lorton VA to board the Auto Train that is to depart the station @ 4pm. The trip is a total of 17 hours. Hopefully we should arrive in Sanford FL around 9:30 am on Nov. 21st.

Once we retrive our van we will drive to the local grocer ( looking at the Super Wal-mart) to purchase all items needed for our stay ( oh note to self, still need to start the shopping list).

After the great shopping adventure we head to our DCV home resort, SSR. I am hoping that we will arrive by 1 pm and our room will be ready.

Let me just mention that we will be moving 2 times while we are staying at SSR.

From Nov. 21- 25, we stay in a 1bdrm.
Nov. 25-27 we stay in a 2bdrm - This was for if my oldest DD shows & I have a feeling that if she does, she will bring BF.
Nov. 27-29th , move back to a 1bdrm.

ok, so since I am a planner, have the days planned out.

Nov. 21 - arrive, check in rest for a little bit and then go to Wilderness lodge before Dinner, just to visit and see the holiday decor. we then have 7:15 dinner reservations@ Hoop Dee Do review.

Nov. 22- get up early grab bfast in the room and then off to the MK before the 9am rope drop. Then run! to SM to ride, since it is scheduled to open the day before. Then just take the day in. We have 4:45 ADR @ Crystal Palace. Also this night has EMH till 1am, not sure if I will make it a full day (we will see).

Nov 23 DHS - again try to arrive for the 9am rope drop, so we can get on TSR, since this one seems it can have a long wait. We have a 7:25 ADR @ 50's Prime Time. This Park also EMH till 11pm, not as bad as MK. Oh another thought is also the Osborne lites will be up & on:sohappy:.

Nov. 24 - Is a take it slow kind of day. We might do some Miniture golf, weather premitting, maybe some pool time. We then have a 6:40pm ADR at 1900 Park Fare, this will allow us to visit Grand Floridian, the Poly & hopefully Comptemport & BL to see the holiday decorations. We have to see the Ginger Bread house.

Nov. 25 - Is AK day, this day again is no big rush for us, the open time is 9am and has EMH till 10pm, so if we get there around 10:30, that is ok for us, we can then grab lunch, then take the day in. We then have 6:45pm ADR at Yak & Yeti.

Nov. 26- Thanksgiving day, since the parks will probably be packed, again a no nothing kind of day and I am actually going to cook dinner, so plan is probably be to go to DTD, shop & spend time @ Quest.

Nov. 27th- Epcot- 9am rope drop, also no biggie if we are not there by 9am, between 10&11 will be ok. This park the we have to do is Kim Possible. All others we will take it as it comes. We have 5:15 ADR @ the Garden Grill, was hopingto get something just a little later, so will keep trying. The park has EMH - 12:30am.

Nov 28 & 29th- we have nothing planned, we just want to relax and just take the days as it comes, again we might do pool time, shop and also are ADR will be at resorts so again we can see the holiday decorations.

The 28th- A 6:30 Dinner @Beach Club, Cape May's Man this place was hard to get at 1st, but I keep trying.
The 29th ADR, 6:35 @ Chef Mickeys.

Nov. 30th, sadly we will have to get packed, the lastest we need to be at the Train station in Sanford is 2pm and since Disney is only an hour away we might have a little time in the AM to hang out at the resort, maybe even visit w/ our DVC guide! to wish him & the rest our our DVC family happy holiday's!.

Well everyone, there is our pre-trip report.

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Hey you!:wave:I was going to give you a shout out in my thread and see if you were that planned out, yet??

Actually this is a slow one for us, we have had past visit that we would go from the time we arrive till the time to leave, then getting back home I would need 2 days to recoup from the vacation.

corey154

I would love to have Thanksgiving in Disney! Have a great trip and looking forward to your trip report when you get back!

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
I would love to have Thanksgiving in Disney! Have a great trip and looking forward to your trip report when you get back!

Thanks, this will be our 1st time in Disney this time of the yr, we usually go during the 4th of July, so it will be a new experiance for us. :sohappy:

corey154

Compared to the weather during July, I'm sure you will really enjoy this trip!!! November can be warm, but never hot and as humid as in July!! I bet you'll be one of those that once you come in the fall you won't be able to come during the summer again! LOL!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom