Nov 2020 Trip Planning

aclark7769

Good Morning, i have a couple of planning questions i would like to get some help with.

We will be arriving at WDW Early Sat. Nov 14 and leaving late Wed. Nov 18th.

My questions are the following.

1. What Park would you reserve for Sunday? (I have EPCOT now ,but see where it was really busy on Sunday 9/20)

2. We plan on going to a park Wed before we fly out at 7ish PM. What are the options for our bags if any?

Thanks,

aclark

Tuvalu

Premium Member
1. AK (It’s currently the least busy weekend park.)
2. Bell Services can keep your luggage for you after you’ve checked out.

Upvote 0

carriebeth

Good Morning, i have a couple of planning questions i would like to get some help with.

We will be arriving at WDW Early Sat. Nov 14 and leaving late Wed. Nov 18th.

My questions are the following.

1. What Park would you reserve for Sunday? (I have EPCOT now ,but see where it was really busy on Sunday 9/20)

2. We plan on going to a park Wed before we fly out at 7ish PM. What are the options for our bags if any?

Thanks,

aclark
Are you taking magical express? They schedule you for pick up at your resort at least 3 hours before your flight. A couple weeks ago ours was a full 3 1/2 hours prior. They request you waiting 15 minutes prior to pick up time. If youplan on going to a park just remember you won’t have much time. Parks are not open very early now and you have to allow the travel time back to your resort to be there for pick up. It might not be worth the park ticket for the day.

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Are you taking magical express? They schedule you for pick up at your resort at least 3 hours before your flight. A couple weeks ago ours was a full 3 1/2 hours prior. They request you waiting 15 minutes prior to pick up time. If youplan on going to a park just remember you won’t have much time. Parks are not open very early now and you have to allow the travel time back to your resort to be there for pick up. It might not be worth the park ticket for the day.
Was going to say the same. With Magical Express you probably want to plan on being picked up around 3:30 for your 7pm flight. Give yourself an hour to travel from your park back to your hotel via bus. It makes for a short park day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom