Nothing in HS! What the heck? And Fantasmic...

DfromATX

Original Poster
So I got up at 4:45 this morning (central time) to make our dining reservations. I'm so tired, plus I couldn't sleep since I was excited/anxious. We're going in January Sunday - Friday with my mom and nephew (first time for them).

Overall, I'm happy - here's what we got:
Monday - AK - Sanaa (originally wanted Tusker House, but that was all booked up. Sanaa was my second choice though).

Tuesday - HS - Nothing! That's right, no table service restaurants were available. Oddly enough, I got Oga's Cantina and there were plenty of times available. I don't really care about it, but my it's for my nephew. My next plan is to try for a Fantasmic dinner package, but apparently, the event packages don't recognize 60-days out from the start of your trip. (Have y'all heard of that? I was wondering why the date was shaded out so I called and the very chipper cast member told me that.) So, I'll get up again early on Friday to see if I can get it. I don't remember having to do that before. I was really hoping for Sci Fi or 50's so my mom and nephew could see it.

Wednesday - MK - Be Our Guest - I was surprised, lots of times available. We ate there before when it first opened, but not since then. I wanted Mom and nephew to see it.

Thursday - Epcot - Garden Grill - yay! I was most excited about that one. Out of all our trips, we've never eaten there and I've always wanted to.

But what's up with Hollywood Studios? And how did I get Oga's so easy? Has the novelty worn off?

nickys

Premium Member
Tuesday - HS - Nothing! That's right, no table service restaurants were available. Oddly enough, I got Oga's Cantina and there were plenty of times available. I don't really care about it, but my it's for my nephew. My next plan is to try for a Fantasmic dinner package, but apparently, the event packages don't recognize 60-days out from the start of your trip. (Have y'all heard of that? I was wondering why the date was shaded out so I called and the very chipper cast member told me that.) So, I'll get up again early on Friday to see if I can get it. I don't remember having to do that before. I was really hoping for Sci Fi or 50's so my mom and nephew could see it.
But what's up with Hollywood Studios? And how did I get Oga's so easy? Has the novelty worn off?
The CM was talking out of their backside.

Fantasmic Dining packages haven’t been loaded yet for any dates in January. As for orhervADRs in DHS it’s possible that they have held back availability until they release the dining packages.

Keep checking back.

DfromATX

Original Poster
The CM was talking out of their backside.

Fantasmic Dining packages haven’t been loaded yet for any dates in January. As for orhervADRs in DHS it’s possible that they have held back availability until they release the dining packages.

Keep checking back.
I was wondering!! I saw it said starting November 30, but I thought that meant for shows starting then. Maybe it was for making the reservations. He did check and said only up to January 22 was available. We'll be there on the 24th. Hmmm... I did not have good luck at HS.

DfromATX

Original Poster
Went back to double check... I guess it's a glitch. I'll keep checking.

1669225747434.png

Attachments

• 1669225737962.png
    1669225737962.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 35

nickys

Premium Member
I was wondering!! I saw it said starting November 30, but I thought that meant for shows starting then. Maybe it was for making the reservations. He did check and said only up to January 22 was available. We'll be there on the 24th. Hmmm... I did not have good luck at HS.
The dining packages are available for dates from Nov 30th.

There just aren’t any loaded for January yet. No one who is looking for them from Jan 2nd onwards has been able to book the dining package (unless they suddenly opened today). The Fantasmic page only loaded show times for January a couple of days ago, so I expect the dining packages to appear soon.

DfromATX

Original Poster
The dining packages are available for dates from Nov 30th.

There just aren’t any loaded for January yet. No one who is looking for them from Jan 2nd onwards has been able to book the dining package (unless they suddenly opened today). The Fantasmic page only loaded show times for January a couple of days ago, so I expect the dining packages to appear soon.
Thanks, this gives me hope lol. Maybe we'll get a good place to eat after all...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom